4

I woke up, this time I felt heavy, I couldn't move, I felt funny like everything was just a movie or a radio I was listening to.

"It should be wearing off now" I heard right after Oliver and Damien entered the room.

"He's still asleep, should I wake him?" Damien said as I could hear him open a drawer.

"No need, his body needs the rest, he cried alot even in his sleep earlier" Oliver replied as I heard the drawer close again, a door close and a sight.

"The last sentence you said was unnecessary" Damien said after a long silence.

"He needs to understand, he doesn't have a choice here, we can't have the history repeat again" Oliver said.

"He's just a kid, this isn't the Andy we know, he's just a scared child with broken legs thanks to us, ofcourse he would hate our guts, Oliver!" Damien whispered loudly.

"He will trust us eventually when he notice we're helping helping him and he needs us he just needs to understand how things will go" Oliver replied.

"You're only making him terrifiedp, I'll go prepare something nice for him, he didn't give us hard time when changing his bandages earlier, hopefully he'll open up a bit, just please stop with your brutal ways" Damien sighted heading out slaming the door.

I opened my eyes looking around to only find Oliver looking at me, this time there was no bandage around my neck.

"Did that idot wake you?" Oliver said turning the lights on givng me a headache "sorry about that, any pain?" He asked I didn't answer just looked aside, the funny feeling still didn't go away.

I was caught of guard by something wet touching my face, when I turned I was met by Oliver trying to wipe my face with wet wipes as he removed the tape off and wiped the area under then stuck another white medical tape on my face.

After he was done, he raised my chin forcibly as he looked under at the stitches.

"I added lots of nutritions to your diet, you were already anemic before you came here, luckily your throat is doing better than expected" he said as I looked to the side.

"He woke up?" Damien said entering the room with a weird cup, it was bigger than the normal one, it had a cover and a straw sticking out.

"Well since Oliver said you needed Calcium and I thought milk alone won't be tasty, I made you some milkshake" Damien said refering to the cup as Oliver adjusted the bed.

He tried to put the straw in my mouth but I shook my head no, then pointed to myself, I know they'll force me to drink it one way or another but I'd rather drink it myself.

Damien gave me a look of pitty then turned to Oliver who thought for a minute.

"Fine how about this, you can do it when we say you can and if we try to help you, you'll try to be more cooperative" Oliver said with a smirk.

I glared at him, but it's not like I had any choice, anything will be better than this.

"So what do you say?" I slowly nodded as Damien and Oliver turned to each other with a smile over their faces.

"There you go" Oliver said unlocking the restrains as Damien handed me the cup.

I wondered what that milk shake is, I never tasted it before, I never really expected to try it the first time when I'm kidnapped, it looked tasty but I hesitated.

"Don't worry its just milk" Damien said, I shook my head then signed bathroom then pointed at the juice.

"You don't have to worry about that now it's just a tiny cup, we'll figure something out later" he said as I hisitantly drank the juice.

It tasted good especially the creamy thing on top, Damien and Oliver were on their phone.

"Done?" Oliver said with his usual smile, taking the empty cup away.

"Alright, since you didn't do anything stupid for now, we'll keep the restrains off, but don't make me regret this" Oliver said heading out then back again with few stuff he placed on the table.

I looked at the clock it was 9 pm, I hated changing bandages, I hated being touched especially by Oliver who uses his hands instead of talking.

He wore his gloves, opened the straps and all I could do was watch, and hope it won't hurt, Damien stood by his side, to hold something or keep my leg still.

I could feel pain from time to time causing me to wince or grab the sheets, Oliver would mutter a few apologies not taking his eyes of what he's doing.

After it was finally over I rested my head back again and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"One final thing before you rest, we need to change your IV, I'll be fast" he said filling the same weird syringe he stuck the needle in my hand with.

I didn't understand what he said but I knew it was bad news, he was about to grab my hand but I snatched it shaking my head with tears threatening to fall.

"Come on, you've been good since you woke up, it's just a little prick, we'll give you something nice after" Damien said trying to move my hand away from me.

I give up eventually and just looked away to the wall, I could feel something warped around my upper arm and something cold being rubbed right under my elbow then I felt the prick.

It wasn't bad but it was sudden, right after I felt something being warped around my arm then a sting in the back of my hand.

"All done Andy, you did great for today" Oliver said throwing his gloves in a plastic bag and handed it to Damien who headed out.

I looked at my hand, now the old IV was gone and instead a cotton taped to my hand and another needle going right under my elbow from inside.

Oliver kept rubbing my hand and pressing down gently I couldn't move my hand away and it hurted, not that much but it was like pressing down a bruise.

"Shh, it's okay, relax" Oliver said doing the same steady motion until it stopped hurting, but he kept foing it for like 15 minutes or something.

After he was done he opened a bottle and inserted a straw in, I wasn't that thirsty, and I didn't want to have to use the bathroom again, so I moved my head away.

"Just take a sip and risin your mouth, a cavity is the last thing we need right now" he said, I couldn't argue with that so I just did what he asked.

"Alright get some rest, tomorrow's a big day and if you behave well, I bring you a big surprise" he said putting the restrains on again after a while of my struggling.

He left the room and dimmed the lights, I stayed up until the sun started rising thinking about what's happening.

I was now at starting point again but this time, I'm tied to bed with broken legs and a feeding tube.

It would be useless to fight knowing they'll win, heck do I even stand a chance with Damien being there?

Guy can run like a cheetah and crush bones with his fists, maybe I can sneak out when he's charging if he actually does that.

But for now it won't do me any good I can't even walk or scream for help, I should wait and play along.

But how cand I do that? I get furious when I see their faces, I want to crush their bones pull their throats out like they did to me.

Still I can't do anything now, I'll think about this later, when the funny feeling goes away I'm sure I'll think more clearly.

With that I slipped to the land of dreams.