12

Stupid drugs or whatever Oliver puts in that bag.

How the hell can someone wake up after a good sleep then sleep after a few minutes and wake up again and doesn't last 2 hours before falling back asleep?

I know my chances of escape are low but still, I need to think and whenever I try my head just gets heavy and its scary, am I just gonna spend the rest of my life sleeping here?

I need to think what my first step will be, all I know now is we're in the middle of a forest and judging by the bear traps there must be some dangerous animals lurking around, so there's this tall concrete fence around the house.

As for the house itself, I saw some stairs earlier and Damien said he was gonna carry Alan upstairs, this means there might be atleast a floor above me, too bad I didn't look back when I tried escaping, I could have atleast learned something useful, and I could atleast still have one leg working now if Oliver caught me.

Anyway it still doesn't add up, how did they afford to build such house in a short amount of time when they basically spawned in a foreign timeline yet could build such house, buy expensive gadgets and a car unless they can just teleport.

So there's definitely a benefactor, now that I think about it only Damien and Oliver were around in my first few days here, and Alan said he had work to do.

But what work is a 17 year old needed for, one that talks to dolls and stalks me through cameras at that.

Eliot is weak to blood so it probably didn't include shaddy business.

Maybe they did gambling but it doesn't make sense, winning such amount of money would definitely change the future now that I'm clearly thinking about it nothing make sense.

Let's say they travelled back in time, them existing and even messing with the person who made the very same machine they used would cause the machine not being made in the first place meaning they'd be gone the moment they got their hands on me or actually landed on the line.

And no matter what they do to keep everything the same, they'll never be able to get the same output, events can happen starting from thoughts, if these thoughts weren't though the same way they were in the past then no event will come out.

The only logical explanation is that they moved the time line back which is impossible, first time is related to reality, both cannot be touched or understood well, and it's not like anything can affect it, to bend time you'll have to bend reality both cannot happen and will lead to a dead end of thoughts and I don't want to go there again.

My current guess is they didn't mess with time, but something else happened.

It's all annoying, I can't understand anything and nothing makes sense, too much I don't know, yet too much is going on.

"Andy? You're breathing too fast you okay there?" I heard Eliot ask from behind me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes yawning as if I just woke up now, he was there when I woke up but I pretended to be asleep to think.

"Had a nightmare?" He asked opening the drawer and getting a wet wipes out then wiped face like Oliver did but he was alot more gentle at it.

I nodded in response, I didn't want him asking what I was panicking over, it'd be better if he think I trust him weather I do or not.

"It's alright now I know this is alot and it happened so suddenly and all this is new so I had this idea" he said opening the drawer, handing me a notebook and a pen.

"I asked Oliver earlier if you're stable enough to move and he said it was okay as long as we're careful, so how about you eat dinner with us, we haven't eaten together in a really long while so how about you join us, I'm sure everyone will be so happy" he enthusiastically asked.

I just wrote down 'okay when' this was actually great, one I'd have a look around the house, two I'll actually get to know them better, three the change of scenery.

"You woke up pretty late Damien is making dinner right now" he replied I just nodded.

I was in the middle of writing to ask how will I eat with this thing in my nose but something slamed into the other side of the door.

"Alan!" I heard Ethan's voice but it's far away from the thump noise.

"My bad, my bad" Alan said from the other side as the doorknob turned but instead of Alan a wheelchair being pushed by him inside.

"Hi again Andy! I had the best nap in years! Sorry we didn't do anything fun but I promise we'll have lots of fun later on" he said putting the wheelchair next to the bed.

"I gotta help set the table, so I'll see in a bit" he said exiting the room and closing the foor behind him.

My gaze drifted to the wheelchair, why would Alan place this here?

It looked like the one my paralysed cousin use, it could be folded to save space, it could be pushed by the user or someone from behind, it had a place to keep his legs secured from falling and a place to rest his arm on.

Well this one looks new and unused unlike my cousin's it had fabric sew together, the back was turned to a piece of art by all his younger siblings.

But why did they get something like this here?

I don't think anyone here needs it, I saw everyone walk perfectly fine.

"Oh I'm sure Damien made you something easy to eat, he's a really good cook, I'm sure you'll like it" Eliot said looking at my half written question.

I pointed at the chair then stared at him, he sure understood my question, but his smile turned into a worried look  as he searched for words.

"This... is for you to move around, but hey Oliver said if the wound heals enough you can use crutches"

This is for me?