15

I'm pissed.

More pissed than I have ever been since I got dragged here.

Now they're treating me like some sort of animal.

I want my mom, mom will hug me and make everything okay like she always does.

Dad will protect me and make sure I won't see their faces ever again.

My brother won't stop at that, he'll plot something, he always have a plan, he'll never forgive them.

My sister is gonna beat them all up, she's young but so strong for her age.

I miss my family.

I subconsciously dug my nails under the sleeve of my shirt, I don't want to cry, I don't want them to humiliate me anymore, I dug deeper focusing on the pain and not the current situation.

"Here, so we can talk" Alan returned with the notebook and pen placing them on my lap, but he kept holding the thin blanket.

Surprisingly my anger subsided by now, I needed to focus if I wanna get away from here.

"So as you already know this is the living room over there and right here is the the dinning room pretty much boring" he said pushing to the other side of the room.

"Over there is the kitchen, more boring" he said pointing to the kitchen, it wasn't a room but the only thing separating the kitchen and the dining and living room is the countertop so I could clearly see Oliver washing dishes and Damien drying them.

"And here are guest rooms, they have their own bathroom but it's also boring" he said showing me two rooms that had the exact same furniture, they were smaller than the room I woke up in but they were still spacious.

"Now to the best part about all of this" he said pushing me to a double glass door, I saw Ethan go through not long ago.

Now the garden was more clearer, Alan slid the door open and pushed me outside.

I was hit with the smell of freshly cut grass and the sound chirping, it was so nice and calming.

"This is a pool but we're currently covering it" he pointed to a pool covered with glass, that looks expensive.

There's also this swinging chair or sofa dunno what its called, Ethan was sitting there looking through his phone.

"You're showing Andy around?" Ethan asked "yep, wanna hang out with us?" Alan replied.

"Well too bad I have so much work to do, you guys have fun" Ethan replied standing up and placing his phone back un his pocket.

"Oh and don't stay here for long after the sun's down" he said looking at the tall fence.

"Why?" Alan asked my exact same thought.

"I opened the window yesterday gor some fresh air and I heard some really strange noises most likely a predator but I doubt it was a wolf, I couldn't see clearly cause it was pitch dark but it was way bigger and taller, or mabye it was standing on it's back legs" Ethan explained.

This sent chills down my spine, something tall? Big? And can stand?

"D-did you check the cameras?" Alan asked worried as I am.

"The cameras near that area just got installed today, so I couldn't take a look but it should be fine now, we have a 360 degree veiw around" Ethan replied.

"Then what about Andy his room is on the first floor and he can't even scream for help" Alan asked.

"The entire mansion is enforced, so we shouldn't be worried if anything does pass the fence, and if Andy needs anything he can press the call button,  it'll alert us" Ethan replied.

So that's what the iron bars outside my windows are for, not to keep me inside but to keep what's outside outside?

"Just take care of yourselves, and Alan, Andy still needs to rest so don't exhaust him with you" Ethan said before leaving.

"Don't worry, if anything did pass the fence Damien will take care of it he is stronger than anyone you can think of" Alan said excitedly, and honestly I had a good previous idea about how strong he is.

Alan stopped infront of the swing, and lifted me up again, these people need to learn about consent one day.

"Beside, I've been working out lately, so I can take the best care of you and protect both of us" he said removing his sleeve showing me his thin arms and I'm guessing he have some muscle if you look closely, it kinda reminded me of my sister, but still that's just cringe.

"You know I like it here, no body knows where we are, no paparazzi, no cameras, no people, and you're here with us" Alan spoke after a good silence.

'Paparazzi?' I wrote down, I need to get closer to him if I wanna find a way out.

"Oh yeah, those are annoying, I couldn't take a step out of our old home without having a camera jabed infront of my face, it was way worse for you, especially the last two year, your fangirls took it way overboard after your engagement was made public" fangirls? Wasn't I hated?

'Didn't people hate me?' I wrote.

"Hate you? Well, around a year ago, everyone loved you excluding scammers that you exposed, you had a perfect body, good manners, cute face, lots of money, you were famous and successful, a role model for many and the list goes on" he replied.

"And don't get me started about the mountains of gifts you'd recive daily" he continued, was I that much of a loved human being?

'Then why did people try to kill me?' I wrote going straight to point.

"Oh you mean what happened right before we came here?" He asked, I quickly nodded.

Their story didn't add up, but asking would atleast let me know what kind of person I was and how I acted around them.

And maybe somehow I can send them back the same way they came from, go home and live my happily ever after without a single invention in the future.

"Many things I guess, I think your parents were involved or that's what Eliot told me, he told me you destroyed the world or something" Alan replied, he thinks?

'Weren't you there when it happened?" I wrote down Alan scratched his neck.

"I don't really remember I lost all my memories from last year, amnesia as Oliver calls it, the chances of me remembering are pretty low, but I don't mind as long as we can make new memories again together!" He said with a large smile.