13

"Path me the ball! Me! Me!" My sister shouted as I chuckled and lightly kicked the ball her way.

We would usually match but since my sister and is here we're making a triangle passing the ball to each other cause my sister could easily be mistaken for the ball and it won't be fair with her short limbs.

My sister held the ball that was half her size adjusting it on the the ground before kicking it making the ball go right instead of forward.

My brother caught it pinning the ball down with his foot as he turned to look at our brightly smiling sister.

"Wanna see something cool?" He asked my sister with a smirk on his face as my sister nodded with a large smile knowing what he's gonna do already.

He kicked the ball upwards making it jump on his forehead until it stopped then he dropped it to the ground, pinning it with his foot, everyone around the park turned to look our way.

My sister was now a laughing mess "again! again! Do't again!" She shouted.

I quickly snatched the ball from him running to my spot.

"Watch" I said kicking the ball above me, making it jump twice then passed it behind me to kick it with the back of my foot upward then it landed on my foot as I kept it high from the ground.

My sister was jumping up and down clapping her hands "teach me that! I wanna do it too!" She screamed as my brother watched looking impressed.

"Coach taught you that?" Dad asked from behind me, both he and mom clapping their hands.

"Yep, said he'll teach me cool tricks if I join the school team" I replied "that's cool, you guys definitely winning this year" Dad replied standing up and pulling mom's hand as she walked with him toward us clearly confused.

"Mind if we join?" Dad asked as my sister screamed a little 'yay'.

"What about the dress?" Mom asked looking at her dress that dad just brought her yesterday.

"We can always get another, but our children won't be young forever" dad shrugged.

Mom looked down down hesitantly at her dress that dad picked the day before, mom wasn't the type to ask for new clothes for herself, dad would usually barge into the house with shopping bags, saying things like 'this litrally had your name written on it' or 'this looked so pretty in the shop but now it looks prettier that it's on you'.

Not just for mom, even though me and sis don't mind using my brother's old stuff that he grew out of, mom would sometimes be angry with dad when he buys alot especially when it wasn't just clothes.

True we had a few difficulties with money but dad never made us feel this way and when mom gets angry about finances and how dad should start rationing dad would tell her 'money is useless if it won't make us happy' which was what he always tells us.

"You know what, screw it, pass that ball Andy" mom said, I smiled kicking the ball to mom, unlike most girls I saw play football mom is a pro at it, not just football but anything that need high accuracy something she gained with the amount of slippers she threw at me and my brother.

Mom passed the ball to dad who lightly kicked it my sister's way, she held the ball up with her hand and adjusted it then kicked it this time forward toward dad again.

"Pssst, first to snatch the ball from dad don't do chores for a day" brother said I didn't need to answer as we both marched toward dad who quickly moved the ball out of reach ran away with it as we chased after him.

"Not this again" dad groaned as we both tried to chase him me right, brother left.

Dad stopped suddenly and ran back, my brother fell over from the sudden stop, I didn't stop instead made a u turn and ran after dad I tried to snatch the ball, his moves were swift but I was faster calculating his next move and striking.