8

I forced my eyes open as all the events from moments ago made sense now.

These two assholes drugged me to strip me naked.

I looked around, first at myself, now I was wearing basketball shorts and a really big shirt, the leg braces or boots were still there.

The bed sheets were different, these were light blue ones, same with pillows, did Damien change them while I was with Oliver? Speaking of which.

I looked around there was no one in the room and it looked late, the IV wasn't there, instead a big cotton taped to where the needle was before.

Suddenly I heard a loud crash on the door followed by a muffled "oww" from the other side of the door.

The owner sounded young and unfamiliar, there was another voice talking but it was far away.

The door opened but it wasn't Damien or Oliver, it was a boy around 15 years old, his hair was dyed soft pink, just as soft as his yellow hoodie.

"Andieee" he screamed marching at me, I backed away but was stopped from falling by the bed fence.

The boy crawled on the bed and warped his arms around me, I tried to push him but he kept hugging me.

What the hell is wrong with him?

Is he with Damien and Oliver?

Why is he so touchy?

Alot of questions were on my mind at that moment but the boy seemed happy as if I'm his long lost puppy.

"Oh Andy, you look so... different, but its a good different, now you don't have that scary smirk on your face or your sassy looks" he said pinching my cheek, I snapped his hand away.

"You're scaring him Alan, he didn't even meet you yet" Damien said, now there was two more guys I didn't know.

One looked like a rockstar. Literally.

Buzz cut, green hair, sleeveless shirt, ripped black jeans, skull necklace, skull rings, spike bracelet and everything a mother won't want her child to see.

"Sorry about him suddenly barging in like this, but this is Alan the youngest of the group, and this here is Lucas" he said pointing at the boy then the rockstar.

"Baby Andy looks hella tiny and- oh, you didn't cut his legs off?" he asked lifting the blanket up as if checking if my feet are actually there showing his golden teeth as he spoke.

These lunatics, they wanna torture me for something I might possibly do years from now, as if taking my voice away, my ability to walk and humiliating me wasn't enough, now they wanna tear my legs off, what the fuck did I do wrong in my life to deserve this?

Just kill me.

"Andy can you hear me?" A soft gentle voice spoke, I could feel both my hands embraced by a warm soft hands.

I looked around, nobody was here anymore just the person standing infront of me.

Is he even a person, the moment my eyes landed on his I felt like I was lost in a the beautiful blue sea, everything about him was perfect he looked like an angel.

Did he come here to take my soul away? Am I dead?

"There you go, my name is Eliot, you had a panic attack earlier, I was so worried you were literally out of it, you better now?" he asked with a warm smile like the one Oliver used to give me when he came to change my bandages before he broke my leg.

I snatched my hands from his as I glared at him, he's one of them, he kidnapped me and just like Oliver and Damien, he gave me a pitiful look as if he didn't take a part of what's happening to me.