Chapter 3 - Kidnapped

LEAFY POV

I woke up at 4 am. I was about to sit up when somebody grabbed me by the foot and started dragging me somewhere. I thought it was Firey playing one of his stupid pranks on me. "Firey, I'm not in the mood for another one of your stupid pranks!"
"She's alive?" "Of course she is!"
I realized it wasn't Firey. It was a strange object talking to themselves.
"Um, who are you talking to?"
"None of your business!" "Yang!" "I'm not telling a spy our business!"
A spy?
"What do you mean spy? I'm not a spy!"
"That's what they all say!"
I opened my mouth to respond when the object put a bottle in my mouth and made me drink it. And then everything went black.

FIREY POV

When I woke up I expected to be in the middle of the ocean, like before but instead I was on the island. I noticed Leafy wasn't here. "Leafy?" No response. Weird. "Leafy this isn't funny!" I started to get worried. Leafy wasn't the pranking type. I looked everywhere. It was as if she just vanished. I still searched for her until I came across the cabins again. I looked inside them and no one was there. I went to the front of one of the cabins and it had a weird name above the door. "Thinkers". I carefully opened the door and looked inside not touching the walls or the door with my body (because it was wood obviously). I went inside. I noticed in the corner of the room was a chair just there. I touched it. Before I knew it, I was getting sucked downwards. And I blacked out.

LEAFY POV

"I already told you I'm not a spy! What makes you think that!"
"Because Candle had a vision last night about someone is going to cause chaos on this island and we're going to get to the bottom of it!"
"We?"
"Yeah we! Me and Yin!"
"Then where is he?"
"I'm right here!" "This stupid leaf doesn't even know we're two objects!"
"Ohhh, I get it. Yin-Yang"
It looked like they were about to say something else when suddenly another object fell from the ceiling. "Firey?!"
"Another spy?!" They started to walk towards him. "Wait! He's fire! You'll die!"
"Oh good point"
"Here, make him this." I pulled out my back up yoyle berry. They took it a put it in his mouth. He instantly turned to metal.
"Cool!" "Yang, we need to go. The next challenge is about to start!" "Oh alright fine! But first..." They turned around and tied me and Firey together. "Bye-bye now!" They both yelled as they got sucked up to the surface. I guess we'll be here for a while.