Chapter 13 - Back to square one?

um uh, your mother-

————————————————————

Leafy POV
It was the next day and I was the first person to wake up. I was still pretty tired. I sat up and looked towards the front of the boat. I saw a blurry outline of a island in the distance. It looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I stood up and walked to the front of the boat. I immediately knew what island this was. This was weird. It took me and Firey over two weeks to find the inanimate insanity island. And if that's true, then how were we back home? Well, I think it's our home. It looks just like it. What else would it be? Plus, it's only been a couple days. We were so far away. I didn't have time to question it. I turned back to everyone on the boat. They were starting to wake up. The boat was rocking back and forth because of the waves. Which was odd. Near our island, the waves are more calm. Maybe this isn't our home... nah! It is. Gosh, I'm being so silly. I mean, what kind of island looks exactly like mine? Pft, that would be silly. So so silly.

I saw the island coming closer and closer. Welp, now might be a good time to tell everyone. "Hey guys! I found where me and Firey used to live!" The all sat up and looked surprised. Expect Firey. He looked annoyed. "Maybe someone can help us!" "Yay! Land!" Yin-Yang went to the front of the boat (almost falling off in the process) and looked in amazement at the island. Firey pushed them into the water and laughed silently. "Firey, what the hell?!" I grabbed Yin-Yang from the water and started pulling them up. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Firey just rolled his eyes. Gosh he was being a pain. That's not even him anyway. I shouldn't get too mad. I pulled Yin-Yang all the way on to the boat. I made sure they were okay before talking to 'Firey' in private. "What made you think that was okay?" "You're not the boss of me. I can do what I want." I grinned. "You're not as smart as you think you are." "What are you talking about." I decided to pretend. Of course it was lying, but it was my best bet.

"I know who you are. And your definitely not Firey." The person laughed. "Heh, if I'm Firey, than who am I?" I still couldn't tell who it was but I could sort of here their voice. It was sticking out of whatever stupid spell this was. Before I could respond, we made it to the island. "We can talk about this later Leafy, but just remember, I have the upper hand." Their voice sounded like Firey again. They got out the boat and stood on the island. We all got out after them. We didn't see anyone. I saw someone running towards us from a distance. As they got closer I realized it was Taco.

"Hello Taco!" I smiled. "Hey Leafy!" Nickel and Balloon seemed bothered by her presence. Mostly Balloon. "Oh hi Nickel! And Firey. Who are your friends?" Balloon looked at her confused. I wonder why. "This is Balloon and Yin-Yang!" Taco smiled at them. Balloon looked like he didn't trust her. Weird, but I didn't bring it up. "What are you two doing back here so soon?" Taco asked. "Well, Leafy was being bitchy and-" I covered 'Firey's' mouth with my hand. "We decided to come back to um, visit! Yeah, to visit." "Ah, I see. Well, the Tpot contestants decided to visit us as well and-" "Wait so Pin's here?!" "Um, yeah? Why?" "Okay guys! We're gonna uh, say hi to Pin- everyone. We're gonna say hi to everyone. But just me and Firey because you guys don't know them. Nickel you're staying here to make sure nothing goes wrong while we're gone. Let's go!" I dragged Firey to where the Tpot contestants were.

-30 minutes ago-

Pin POV
Since Tpot started, me and Coiny haven't been getting along. He keeps bringing up BFDIA which is bugging me. Why can't he just drop it. After Tpot 3 while we were waiting for the next episode, Two wanted for us to see our other friends since some of us were complaining about how much we missed them. We finally got there and saw everyone there except Firey and Leafy (who I miss very much). I went to talk to Taco about it.

"Hey uh, Taco?" "Hm? Oh hey Pin! Long time no see!" "Yeahhhh, um where's Firey and Leafy? I can't find them anywhere." "Oh! They left a while ago. They said something about wanting to find their own Dream Island." I felt my smile go down a little. "Oh, well uh, do you know when they'll be back?" "Oh geez uh, soon hopefully, I mean, I haven't seen them in a while. They might be gone for a few more weeks." "Oh okay, uh thanks." I felt my smile disappear. "I'm sorry Pin, I know how much you wanted to see Leafy." I blushed a little. "Heheh, what do you mean?" "Well, you like her don't you?" "Y-Yeah she's my best friend!" Taco rolled her eyes playfully at me. "Cmon Pin, we all know you like her. Mean, it's so painfully obvious! You blush every time someone says her name." Geez, it was that obvious? "Well, maybe I do like her, but I'm still upset." "Yeah, I know. Don't worry! I'm sure she'll be here in no time!" I gave her a weak smile before she left.

"You like Leafy?" I jumped when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Coiny. "Uh, yeah?" "Oh..." "Are you okay Coiny? You seem upset." "I just thought.. never mind! It's nothing!" I cocked a eyebrow. (A/N: istg-) "Are you sure?" He sighed. "It's just that I thought that you liked... me.." I was shocked. Coiny liked me? I felt my face heat up. Wait what? But I like Leafy? How can I like Coiny and Leafy? That's weird.. Shit he's waiting for me to respond. "I- I don't.. know." "What do you mean you don't know?" "I don't know who I like... I like you because you're sweet, funny and charming, but I also like Leafy because she's nice, caring and friendly." Coiny blushed a little. "Well, you don't have to chose just one." "What do you mean?" "You can chose both of us. Y'know people can date more than one person." "Really?" "Yep! It's called polyamory." "But would you be okay with me, you and Leafy dating?" "Of course! I actually like Firey as well." "That's great!"

-present time-

Me and Coiny were talking more about our relationship when someone started screaming my name. "PINNNN!" I turned around and saw Leafy with Firey! "Leafy!" She immediately hugged me like she hadn't seen me in years. She kind of hasn't. I hugged her back smiling. I let go of her. "I thought you weren't coming back for a few weeks!" "Nope! I'm here!" I laughed. I missed her so much. I looked over at Firey. He had some purple in his eyes. He looked really annoyed as well. Before I could ask him about it his eyes went back to normal and he looked a little bit scared? Whatever, it was probably nothing. "Firey! I haven't seen you in forever!" Coiny hugged Firey. He smiled. Coiny let go of him and I nudged his arm. "Ow wha- oh right. Me and Pin have crushes on both of you and want to form a polyamorous relationship." I smacked him in the head. "Ow! What was that for?" The both blushed. "Straight to the point. Okay um, We would love to but Firey is having this issue so we can't start it right now." Leafy explained, still blushing. "Okay we respect what you said. Right Coiny?... Coiny?" He was zoned out. I sighed. "We'll see you two later!" I said pushing Coiny. "Oh okay, bye!" I waved back at Leafy and left with Coiny.

Firey POV
I glad I can finally breath again. Stupid bitch keeps on trapping me in my brain with my thoughts. I was gonna go back to the others when Leafy started talking to me. "Okay Firey. You're Firey right now right?" I nodded. "Okay good. Who is that controlling you?" "Oh yeah, it's - .... .- - / .- -. -. --- -.-- .. -. --. / -... .. - -.-. .... / -.-. .- -. -.. .-.. . .-.-.- The fuck? Wait why can't I? .-- .... .- - / -.. .. -.. / -.-. .- -. -.. .-.. . / -.. --- / - --- / -- . ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. / .-- .... .- - ... / --. --- .. -. --. / --- -. / .-- .. - .... / -- . ..--.. ..--.. ..--.. / .. -- / ... -.-. .- .-. . -.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-" "Firey, are you oka-" I couldn't here. Everything was disappearing. No. No no no no! She's taking control. Please no. Not again. Wait something's happen- ING.. ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THIS IS -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. ..- -. .. ... .... -- . -. -

Leafy POV
What the fuck is going on?! Why was he talking in morse code?? His eyes are closed. What's happening?? His suddenly opened and they were a bright neon purple. He started floating. Holy shit. A cage suddenly appeared. What?

————————————————————

cliffhanger bcuz i love u all so much ;)