Chapter 7 - Visit

Fan POV

I was just having a normal conversation with Lightbulb outside the hotel when this huge helicopter came out of nowhere.

"Whoa! I wonder where this came from!" Lightbulb said walking up to it.

"We should get on it!"

"Lightbulb no, what if this is some sick trick from Mephone or something?"

"Stop being a party pooper! Jeez, your starting to sound like Painty at this point."

Lightbulb ran into the helicopter.

"Cmon Paper! Let's explore it! It'll be fun!"

"My name is Fan."

"Whatever you say Flat Face! Cmon!"

"Ok I'm coming." I slowly got in the helicopter and looked around.

"Flat Face, Look! There's a camera here!" Lightbulb said pointing to the small camera.

"It's Fan. I wonder what that's for-" Before I could finish my sentence, the helicopter started to slowly lift off the ground.

"Uh oh."

"Everything's fineeee, just grab on to someone so you don't blow away."

I quickly sat down in one of the seats and Lightbulb did the same.

"This is so exciting!"

"Yeahhh t-totally." I said trying to keep my breathing steady.

"Just enjoy yourself Paper."

"Fan."

"Paper, Fan, same thing." I sighed.

—————————

Fan POV

"We've been in this... flying thingy for hours!" Lightbulb said.

"Helicopter."

"Whatever! I'm tired!!!"

"I'm sure we'll be there soon Lightbulb- wait."

"What? Do you see something?"

"Is that, the island?"

"What island? Paper, tell me!" The helicopter slowly came to a stop and started to land on the island.

"Come on! I'm gonna kill Mephone for putting me back in this stupid game!" I said to myself.

"Oo! Is this where season 3 is taking place?"

"Yes Lightbulb. Why are we even here?" Suddenly three objects started running into the trees.

"Was that Testy?" I asked myself.

"Oo! Let's go say hi!" Lightbulb jumped out of the helicopter and started running to the trees.

"Now I know how Paintbrush feels." I jumped out and started running after her. "Lightbulb!"

Test Tube POV

"Do you think we lost them?" Leafy asked hiding behind a tree.

"I hope so..." Firey said.

"Testyyyyyy!!!!" Someone randomly yelled.

"Who said that?" Leafy asked.

"Shit, it's Lightbulb. Hopefully she doesn't blow our cover." I said.

"Testy!" She hugged me.

"Me and Flat Face were randomly brought here by that green flying thingy!"

"Oh uh-"

"Hi Test Tube."

"Hi Fan," I blushed lightly. "So uh I actually brought you guys here because we have a bit of an issue."

"What happened?" Fan asked.

"Well, this is Leafy and Firey, and they were-"

"Wait, Leafy and Firey? From BFDI?!" Fan yelled.

"Uh, yeah that's us." Firey said awkwardly.

"Oh my stars! I've watched all the seasons! You two are one of my favorite characters!" Fan said fangirling (i hc fan as bi-gender (she/he)).

"We don't have time for this!" Leafy yelled. "We are right down being hunted by Candle and Yin-Yang because they're stupid and think that we are spies! And Test Tube called you guys here!"

"No wonder you stole Dream Island." Lightbulb said under her breath.

"WHAT-"

"O-K!" I yelled. "Can everyone please just calm down?"

Everyone went quiet.

"Lightbulb, go get Paintbrush." She lit up, literally.

"Gladly!" She immediately ran away in a random direction. More specifically, the wrong direction.

"Wrong way!" She immediately turned the other way and started running.

I sighed. Fan pulled out his phone but soon realized there was no service. She groaned. He put his phone back in her pocket. (the have no pockets tf-)

Paintbrush POV

I was taking a nap under a tree when I was suddenly shook away back something. Or someone.

"Painty~ Painty, wake up!!"

I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes to see Lightbulb, sitting on my lap shaking me awake. 

Wait wha-

"L-Lightbulb?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"NO TIME!" She grabbed my hand and started dragging me across the island.

"Lightbulb, I can walk yknow."

"We need to hurry!"

I sighed and let go of her hand.

"Paintyyyyyy."

"I'm not going until you tell me what your doing here."

"Testy send me and Flat Face here with one of those flying thingys! Now c'mon! This is an emergency!"

She grabbed my hand again and we ran into Test Tube, Fan and two other objects I've never seen in my life.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well Paintbrush, Leafy and Firey here are accused of being spies by Yin-Yang and Candle, they were kidnapped by them and now their looking for them."

"So why am I being dragged literally, into this?"

"Well, I have a plan, but it'll take all six of us and maybe a week to prepare."

"Do I have to do this?"

Lightbulb held my hand and looked at me. "Please Painty?"

I blushed and sighed. "Fine."

"Yay! The Bright Lights are back together!"

"Ok I'll tell you guys the plan tomorrow because the sun is already going down."

"Oki Doki! Cya Fireyball and Leaf-I!!"

I sighed. "Goodnight!"

I started walking away but then Lightbulb started following me.

"Do you need something?"

"Can I sleep with you? I don't have anywhere to sleep."

I groaned. "Fine!"

"Yay! Thank you so much Painty!"