Chapter Twelve

Regulus looked confused and worried. Why were James' eyes black instead of the bright hazel eyes that he could just stare at? Why are they endless voids of black? Why is he shirtless? Why does he have that six pack that could divide water that dripped on it, on display? Why was he mentioning his father's name? Why did he say in an hour? What is wrong with his father? Why is his brother freaked out? Is James interested in men? Can he lick James' abs? He had an urge to do so.

"Oi! Stop ogling him!" Sirius' voice snapped Regulus out of it. He jumped and saw Sirius looking at him with a raised eyebrow that said, 'I know exactly what you were doing.'

"Orion Black, Fifty-five minutes," James continued not noticing the interaction they were having.

"Masters!" Kreacher appeared, panicked. "Master Orion doesn't look good. Icky Burga left room with a smirk so Kreacher investigated and found Master Orion pale and having trouble breathing," the elf ranted.

"Kreacher!" Sirius yelled to get him to stop. He turned back to his best friend who was still staring at him with completely black eyes, "Is it by poison?"

"Yes," James replied.

"Did Walburga do it?"

"Yes."

"Can he be saved?"

"Yes."

"Okay, Kreacher is Walburga still there?"

"No, Kreacher came as soon as Icky Burga left. Lord Master needs to disown Icky Burga," Kreacher suggested. Sirius had told the elf that he wants to know his honest opinion without the blood purity statements he had been forced to say around Walburga. "Oh, I'm gonna. Regulus you're coming with me. James can I floo message Alice or do you not understand me," James just stared, "Okay, you don't understand me," Sirius called for an elf, quickly wrote a letter and sent the elf off to Alice Longbottom with the letter.

"Reg, stop staring at James," Sirius said again. Regulus was imagining what James would look like if he suddenly lost his pants. Were his thighs as muscular as his arms?

"Stop staring at Daddy, go help yours," Morgana spoke up, giving him a mischievous smirk knowing that Regulus did like James and that she was right about it. A two year old with a mischievous smirk, that was something.

"Come on, Reg, your coming with," Sirius said.

"What about—," he had pointed at Morgana and then found that James had somehow moved himself to the couch very quickly and was now holding Morgana again, "She'll be fine. Our father will not, let's go," Sirius ordered and Kreacher grabbed them both, reappearing in 12 Grimmauld Place. "Bedroom," Kreacher told them. The two hurried up the stairs and burst into the room. There, in the bed, was a pale, clammy, wheezing Orion Black. He was struggling for air and couldn't move. He might've sensed someone in the room because he seemed to be panicking which worried the brothers. "Father?" Sirius spoke up, Orion's breath hitched as if Sirius had surprised him. "Speak up," Sirius told his brother. After he saw his confused face, "I don't know what she's been slipping him, he might think that he's hallucinating me being here," he reasoned.

"Father?" Regulus spoke up, "We're both here," he added walking to his side as Sirius followed. Orion's eyes opened, and to their horror, seemed like they were filling with tears, "We need to get him out of here," Sirius said.

"Lord Master, Icky Burga should be back soon," Kreacher mentioned. Orion started panicking again; he wanted his sons to leave before that woman appeared again. Sirius and Regulus hurried back to their father's side, trying to calm him down even if it was hard because Orion was struggling to breath. "Go do it," Regulus told Sirius. His older brother sped out of the room, finding the family tree, he rubbed over the spot where he had been burned out and did the same for Andromeda. "I need you with," Sirius called out for his brother. The House of Black's magic was a bit picky when it came to disownment. If somebody were to be disowned, either the other Head of the House or if the Head of the House wasn't married it would be the Heir, both had to agree to the disownment on their own free will. The clause was put in when the Black Madness became more prominent. Andromeda and Sirius had never been disowned because Orion never willingly disowned them. Regulus came out of the room, making Kreacher watch over Orion to keep him as calm as he could, just as Sirius scraped off the burnt bits around his name and Andromeda's name, revealing brand new pictures of them underneath. "I, Lord Sirius Black, hereby disown Walburga Black from the House of the Black," he declared, pointing his wand at her name and it started to burn. "I, Heir Regulus Black, hereby agree to the disownment of Walburga Black from the House of Black," Regulus adds as the picture burnt different colors, it was cutting Walburga off from the House of Black's magic.

"To bad she was originally a Black in the first place. She's a squib now," Sirius said sarcastically before sadistically grinning as they walked back to their father, "Where are the wards?" he asked Kreacher. The elf showed him where and Sirius made sure Walburga could not get in through the wards. A patronus appeared as he entered Orion's room again, "Pandora and I are waiting, she's the best person I knew that knew about poisons. James is now saying thirty minutes, so hurry up," Alice's voice came through.

"Shouldn't we take him to St. Mungos?" Regulus asked.

"No because Walburga will figure out he's there. What I had told Alice was to inform her boss about it, to start a report for Alice to fill out to hand over to the Aurors," Sirius explained as they were getting some of Orion's belongings. Well, they were trying; most of his clothes had charms and compulsions in them. Then Orion's clothes changed with a note, 'You're welcome—Death,' and they picked him up and apparated back to the Potter Manor, appearing in front of a startled Frank and Xeno. Luna started crying in Xeno's arm making the eccentric man glare at them, which was scared them a little. Neville looked just as startled as his father before turning to play with Morgana again. James was still sitting there with his black eyes as they moved passed carrying their father up the stairs.

They eventually came back downstairs, leaving there father with Alice and Pandora. The two witches changed the room into a hospital room for the wizard so they could monitor him. Regulus took it as a good sign to see Sirius relax as soon as they saw James, who (unfortunately for Regulus) had a shirt on now, had his normal eyes again.

(A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1K FOLLOWERS! I decided to post early, but I am still having a few personal things to take care of and I don't need to be stressing myself over having to update. I do not know the next time I will update yet)