Chapter Twenty-Eight

Death appeared in Dumbledore's office. All the previous headmasters except Phineas Black were frozen. Phineas had looked at the corpse at distaste as Death tossed it on Dumbledore's desk. "We have the conception, twice," he spoke in a flat tone, sounding as if he would throw up from the mention of it. Death cringed as he looked at the portrait, wiping the disgusting blood off of it, "My apologies for being forced to see that," the being said. He heard a chirp and found a baby Fawkes staring at him.

Death moved closer to the phoenix, "Your true owners would like me to free you know," he said receiving excited chirps from the chick.

"You should hurry, he is coming," Phineas told him.

"Alright, I need you to freeze so it's not suspicious for your House," Death informed the painting, receiving a nod as the painting froze. Death turned back and looked at the charmed chain around Fawkes' and took it in his hands as it disintegrated. Fawkes freely climbed into Death's hand and the being disappeared with the phoenix.

Appearing back at the Potter Manor, in James' office, Fawkes chirped in excitement as James walked in holding Morgana. "Fawkes!" Morgana beamed.

Immediately others (Frank, Alice, Neville, and Marlene were with family) were there with worried looks, "Don't worry," James told them, "Fawkes belongs to my Line. Dumbledore had stolen him and bound him. Since everything is going down with him, I don't want Fawkes around him anymore."

The diary opened, 'Especially if you come out as Lord Gryffindor and the proxy for Slytherin,' Tom's diary read.

"What?" the group asked.

"Oh, we already agreed I would be the Slytherin proxy until Tom can age again," James said with a shrug.

"So you're nonchalantly being the proxies for two lines known for having a fake Dark Lord?" Sirius asked.

"Exactly," James agreed.

"You're the proxy for Grindelwald?" Narcissa asked, "Who for?"

"Well, after who would've been next in line was disowned by her child, the child became the next in line," James said.

"That doesn't make sense," Rodolphus mumbled.

"It does if that person had stronger Grindelwald magic," James answered, "Anyway, the child is only a year old so it went her father," he finished and everyone stared at him and then looked at Morgana who blinked at them before reaching for the chick phoenix.

"I'm not surprised anymore," Sirius admitted.

*******

"Tom?" Nagini hisses in concern. He was slumped over, paler than normal, and sweating.

"It's okay, Nagini. I'm just the remaining piece left," Tom whispered.

An elf pops in, "Master Tom, it's time," the elf said.

Tom nods, "Nagini, go in another room. Death will come for you and bring you to my sssoulmate and her father and the sssafe followersss. No attacking Regulussss. Tell them I have missssing Death Eatersss," he tells her. Nagini, sensing she needed to hurry quickly slithered out of the room.

"Send him in," Tom told the elf, "The wards are going to go down, I want you and the other elves immediately to go to the Slytherin Ancestral Home," he added as an order.

"Master will be okay?" the elf asked.

"You will feel me die, I won't lie, but I will be okay," Tom told the elf. The elf left with a nod.

Severus Snape soon enters, Tom feels the wards go down, meaning his elves have left. He sensed a dark presence in the other room and knew Death arrived to grab Nagini. "I've heard a prophecy," Snape declares.

"Well?" Tom drawls.

Snape explained the prophecy and started pleading to save Lily Potter who Tom could not give an absolute shit about after knowing her reaction towards Morgana.

"It seems like a self-fulfilled prophecy," Tom said with an eyebrow raised when Snape repeated the "prophecy".

"Well, you don't have much choice," Snape said and Dumbledore turned around the corner, wand pointed at Tom, "Imperio".

******

So many things happened at once, and it worried everyone. Death had shown up with Nagini who had found comfort with the Potters after finding out the older Potter understood Parseltongue while the younger spoke and understood it.

Then, Tom's diary opens, 'Now.' That was all it said. Morgana de-aged to one as James grabbed to pendants with the Deathly Hallows symbol. They were necklaces and the father and daughter both wore one. Morgana was given a second one that was made by Death. Tom was to direct his spell at it, with all his remaining magic his physical body had.

Then, as James and Morgana were about to leave. James stops. He turns. They saw the black eyes. "McKinnon Line, ten minutes," he directed towards Sirius and Remus. He turned to Regulus and Bellatrix, "Frank and Alice Longbottom, ten minutes," then he turned around left.

(Question: Who should be found attacking the McKinnons and the Longbottoms? These would be people joining the Potters' side of the war)

(A/N: Before asking for updates, please check I haven't already said when I will update something)