chapter ten.

CHAPTER TEN,,,
NARRATIVE &&.
SOCIAL MEDIA.

👤 jasminehacker FRANCESQUINN happy birthday best friend, i love you forever 🤍🤍

👤 jasminehacker
FRANCESQUINN happy birthday best friend, i love you forever 🤍🤍

VIEW COMMENTS

username i love them sm

username your "bestie" yet you
fucked her brother lmao
username i can assure you
that jasmine doesn't care lmao

jasminehacker i love you so much

username reminder that fran's birthday
is in TWO WEEKS.

vinniehacker ugly worms
francesquinn no one likes you
vinniehacker 😢

username bff goals for real

username hbd jas!!

nicowesley it smells like rat
francesquinn that's just you! 😋

going to the beach house was always chaotic, they just never expected it would leave to so many things. perhaps they wouldn't have gone if they had known. but there's nothing they can do now.

frances quinn was inside the beach house eating donuts while everyone else was by the beach. aside from benny fraser, who sat on a stool in the small kitchen, conversing with frances.

     it took one certain boy walking in the kitchen for benny to shut up and look at the brunette in front of him. "well, i'm going. please don't have sex in the kitchen," he jokes, as frances rolls her eyes at him.

     vinnie, however, finds the joke amusing and laughs as he turns to face the girl. "don't laugh. you'll boost his ego!" frances says the last bit louder so benny could hear her.

     "why're you not down at the beach?" vinnie asks her, looking up at her as she bites on a donut. "i'm waiting for sammy to get here." she replies, shrugging.

     "so, he is coming."
     "i thought we already talked about this."
     "you never told me if he was."

     "does it really matter?" frances quirks a brow. vinnie's shoulders tense up, in slight annoyance. "guess not." he replies.

     frances grins. "good." she grabs another donut, walking around the kitchen island where vinnie's at. she leans up to his ear. "you can be very annoying sometimes." she says, standing back up straight, looking at him.

     "but you like that." he teases, lowering down to take a bite from the donut in her hand. "or i'm just good at faking." she shrugs with a smug smile.

     "you and i both know you're not faking." vinnie smiles, but she rolls her eyes, though a smile lingers on her face.

     "shut it." she shakes her head, turning to walk away but he grabs her, so she turns around to look at him.

     vinnie gets closer to her and puts his hand on her jaw as he looks at her. it practically pains frances because of the tickling feeling that rises along her spine. her body's begging her to close the gap like she almost always does. but this is not like any other day, because she's not gonna lock herself in a room with vinnie hacker instead of celebrating her best friend's birthday. so frances doesn't make any move. and while vinnie wasn't trying to start anything, it bothers him that she doesn't try to close the gap.

     then a smirk takes place on his face as he bites into her donut again. after that, he adds space between them once again. she's slightly taken back but her mind empties when sam huxhold walks in with bags in hand.

     "i bought some stuff, so where do i leave it?" frances turns to look at the much blonder boy with a smile on her face, helping him with the bags. vinnie's jaw clenches every so slightly because fran's attention is no longer on him but on sam. why does he get in the way?

     sam, however, has no idea of what he unintentionally did and walks over to vinnie to greet him. it sort of catches vinnie off guard, but he hugs the guy back because they genuinely are friends.

     it's hard to be annoyed at sam when he's actually a nice guy, so everything's wiped from vinnie's mind.

     and when he sees frances looking back with a smile on her face as she eats whatever was left of her donut as she heads to the little gate leading to the beach, he just wants to follow behind her.

     wait!

estela's talking corner
i love fran with my heart
same with sammy tbh

jealous vinnie because he
wants attention from fran
24/7 but she just won't
give it to him because her>>