chapter twenty-three.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE,,,
social media + narrative.

it had been a few days since frances decided she would go to her mom's and stay for a bit. it was a bit of a well-deserved break. even though she knew people would say all sorts of things when they'd find out. they would question why she did it for a guy and she'll simply have no answer.

frances had already decided benny and jasmine could stay in her apartment for the time being, they had even offered to do so. currently, she was putting some of peanut's toys in a bag.

it was the knock on her door that interrupted her. no, it can't be. she spoke to her inner thoughts, walking over to the door. she placed her hand on the knob and waited a few seconds before turning it, and opening the door.

On the other side stood nora villanueva. for some reason, frances' face fell flat. she was sort of hoping it to be someone else. for a mere second, she wondered what would've happened if it had been him on the other side.

her thoughts stopped racing once she noticed the stream of tears in nora's face. "nora? what is it?" frances pulled the girl inside her apartment, hugging her tightly.

nora sobbed on the girl's shoulder.

"i'm sorry, frances." she said, but it came out muffled. frances put some distance between them, raising her eyebrow, waiting for nora to repeat herself. "i'm so sorry. i didn't mean for it to get this far."

"nora, what is it? you're scaring me." frances furrowed her eyebrows.

"i never meant for it to go like this." nora took a breath, composing herself. "the initial picture that leaked of you and vinnie, that was me. i was the one who sent it out. i wanted to show kendall that vinnie didn't love her anymore, that she needed to move on." nora paused.

"why would y-" frances stopped, looking at the girl. "you love kendall." she realized.

"i'm so sorry, frances! it totally went out of hands and kendall said it wasn't enough and i-"

"wait... kendall said?" frances paused. "she's in on this shit? you've been teaming up with her just because you like her?!"

"i texted her after the blowout of you and vinnie, and asked her how she was. we became friends again and she asked for my help, i couldn't say no. i tried to... but i couldn't. i'm so sorry." nora sobbed.

frances scoffed. "this whole time you've been saying 'oh, kendall's a bitch.' and this and that, it was a lie? no, no. you know what she's been saying to me, you've known all along. she's told me to kill myself, nora!"

"frances, you know her! she's irrational and impulsive but she doesn't mean it, not really. she's just in love and she does crazy things-"

"no. that's what you're doing. kendall is obsessed with vinnie, to the point she ruined her friendship with all of us and told me to kill myself."

then, frances came to another realization. "the day of my birthday. i had told you guys what vinnie said to me that morning, you said you were happy for me. but you knew he was going to meet with kendall. didn't you?" nora's silence offered a response.

"i can't believe you." frances scoffed. "get out." she said softly, choking back a sob.

the second nora was out the door, frances moved to lock it.

this was not just because of kendall being an ass or vinnie saying one thing and doing another. she had lost a friend. at a certain point, she can understand why nora's acting the way she is, but to the extent to defend kendall? it is entirely different.

franceszq tweeted!

fran🐈‍⬛ | franceszq
i'm two seconds away from kms

replies

user | username
replying to franceszq
are you okay? 

user | username
replying to franceszq and username
clearly, she isn't

user | username
replying to franceszq
weren't you posting a yt vid today?

user | username
replying to franceszq
then do it lol

user | username
replying to franceszq
she's had so much shit lately wth

noraa.iness tweeted!

nora🕷 | noraa.iness
i'm so sorry.

replies

user | username
replying to noraa.iness
so, am i the only one who thinks it's
suspicious that nora tweeted this minutes
after frances' tweet?

user | username
replying to noraa.iness
what the fuck is going on

user | username
replying to noraa.iness
did you get into a fight with fran???

user | username
replying to noraa.iness
some of you are annoying as hell🚶

estela's talking corner 🐈‍⬛
YALL IM ALIVE. IM SO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD.