chapter twelve.

CHAPTER TWELVE,,,
SOCIAL MEDIA +
NARRATIVE.

FRANCESQUINN when she reads😍😍

VIEW COMMENTS

username the prettiest ever

username the way i would kill
to be franny 😕

noravillanueva the way you're a liar.
THIS IS MY BOOK. NOT HERS!!
francesquinn stop accusing me of
such things

samhuxhold when she steals
your shirt and hat 😍
francesquinn i'm stealing
your wig next 😋
username HELP

username sam and fran💞💞

vinniehacker pretty
francesquinn tyy :)

username fran and vinnie
have been so weird this whole
birthday getaway thing, wth?

jasminehacker my gf
francesquinn 😋
nicowesley the ugly rats!
francesquinn die
nicowesley @instagram are
y'all not seeing this shit?

     frances had noticed things were weird. vinnie hadn't been speaking to her, which felt really odd. they hadn't fought or anything like that, so why was he being so weird? she wasn't sure. but she also wasn't just gonna stay wondering.

     "hey," she announced as she walked into the kitchen where he was sitting by the island. he looked up at her in acknowledgment. are you serious? frances grabbed a biscuit, biting into it. "are you okay?" she asked.

     "yeah? why wouldn't i be?" he replied, answering like he just didn't want to speak to her. "i dunno. you're being weird." she chewed on her biscuit, looking at him.

     vinnie shrugged softly. "well i'm fine." he nods his head. he gets up from the stool but doesn't make it far enough from her because she's right behind him.

     "okay, seriously." she grabs his arm. "you're acting really fucking weird. you haven't even been talking to me. is something wrong? as far as i know, you and i were cool." frances lifts her eyebrows.

     "and we are. nothing's wrong." vinnie looks away from her, then looks back into her eyes. she's not convinced.

     "why have you been ignoring me?" she asks.

     maybe because you're the one ignoring me!

     "i haven't." he shakes his head. "you've just been too busy hanging out with sam to even speak to me."

     "it's really about that? again?" she scoffs.

     "yeah, it is. because you're the one who's spent the last few days being around him more than the rest of us. then you just say i'm the one ignoring you? i'm not. i'm really tired of you saying there's nothing going on between you and sam, just for you to go around and be behind him all the time. you're the one who's been acting fucking weird, frances."

     she blinks.

     "he's my friend. this is like the millionth time i say this to you, and it's getting really tiring. also, i haven't been speaking to you because lately you just seem distant and in your own world. so i thought maybe something was up and you wanted space. i wasn't fucking ignoring you, vinnie."

     "you haven't even been trying to speak to me."

      frances chuckles. "yeah. maybe because when i look at you, you look away or something. the other day i was walking to you and you literally closed a fucking door in my face. like what the fuck was that?" she says.

     vinnie simply rolls his eyes because he has nothing more to say. this is why he and frances didn't get along earlier on. this is why he didn't like her hanging out with jasmine when he first met her. this is why he's always viewed her as his sister's annoying best friend. this is why he never expected to have a friendship with her, much less have sex with her. because she was simply the most irritating girl he had ever met. why did she have to be this way? god, it would be so much easier if she wasn't. but fuck was she addicting and gorgeous and smart and likable. fuck you, frances.

     holy shit.

     there was no way.

     vinnie likes frances.

estela's talking corner
i make them fight every other day, i know, i'm sorry it's just so much fun to write them out