chapter thirty-eight.

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT,,,
narrative 

[YOUTUBE]
kendall marie<3 posted a new video!

     the youtube video opens with a wide smile from kendall. she sits on her dining room table with the camera set in front of her. "you're all here for one thing... to find out the truth." she says.

      after that, it cuts to her intro a pink screen with her name and an upbeat song.

      "so as you can read from the title, this is about frances and her friends. i'm sure by now you all think i'm the bad guy in the story but the truth is i'm not. from the very beginning, i was made to look like the bad guy. perhaps if i had made this video sooner, you all would not have thought that. but let's go to the start." she says.

"during mid 2021 throughout march of 2022, vinnie and i were in a relationship. of course, frances and i were friends, along with everyone else. we were a big friend group." she chuckles.

"i had met frances a year prior during quarantine because we had followed each other on tiktok and then on instagram. we were really close by the time of vinnie and i's relationship. i could say i considered her my best friend, even if i wasn't hers." kendall bites her cheek.

"i don't think it's a secret why vinnie and i broke up at this point. i had cheated on him at a party, which was accidental. before i could have had the chance to tell vinnie, he already knew. which was weird since he hadn't gone to the party. so it was clear to me at that point that someone had told him. but i didn't know who."

"i was going to ask our friends if any of them told vinnie, which they denied. it was during this time that they got mad at me for having cheated on vinnie, not understanding it was a mistake."

"i know you guys are very curious to at least know who it was i cheated on vinnie with and i will tell you. not because i want to please you, but because it'll explain so many things."

"that night of that party in march. frances and i kissed and very nearly hooked up."

kendall's looking to the side before she faces the camera again. "i bet you guys were not expecting that one. but it's the truth. it's what happened."

"but frances denied everything and none of our friends believed me, which is why i had tweeted they were snakes, etc. it's why we stopped being friends."

"then by the time of june of that same year, frances and vinnie were posted kissing on multiple expose accounts. this made me feel so fucking low because it was as if frances had planned all along to get me out the way to have him to herself."

"yes, i admit that i texted her and said a lot of things i shouldn't have on multiple occasions. but i was angry. everyone was accusing me of being the bad guy when she was manipulating things to look her way."

"in december of 2022, nora had texted me. we talked and she said that she believed me. she said that she had been the one to post the picture of frances and vinnie because she wanted to show me he didn't care for me anymore. but she was sorry because she shouldn't have done that."

"after vinnie and i got together again, frances started her manipulation act again and started badmouthing me and vinnie. after she announced her break on social media, i was finally happy. i thought it would be great for vinnie and i's relationship. but he broke up with me out of the blue. but i saw his phone, frances had texted him to meet up and that she missed him. which would explain so much for me. he left once around 8pm said he'd be back later but didn't come back until 1am. it was obvious he was seeing her."

"then when frances came back, she announced she was dating alexia and i knew that was going to be hard for vinnie. but after very little, alexia and frances broke up and they stayed as friends. which i think was all just an act so that vinnie would be weak since she'd be dating someone and then he'd come back crawling. which worked out perfectly."

"the whole point of this video is to show that frances is a very calculated and fake person. she's manipulative and doesn't stop until she gets her way. it's really fucking annoying to see everything pinpointed at you and everyone talking shit about you when you're innocent. we're all victims in this game that frances is playing, and i will not tolerate it any longer."

"that marks the end of this video. follow on my other socials to keep up with my life. i love you all."

her outro is as colorful as her intro was except this is just a pink background with all the links to her social accounts.

estela's corner
long overdue, you're welcome.