chapter twenty-one.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE,,,
narrative.

frances laid on her bed, blankets covering her completely. benny, nico and jasmine clouded the girl's room. benny sat by peanut, as nico laid by the foot of the bed and jasmine laid next to the girl, playing with her hair. it had been a rough night. frances had texted the group chat if they could come over because she didn't want to be alone. nora couldn't since she said she was out, neither could sammy because he was at his mom's.

when the trio had arrived to the girl's house and she opened the door, she looked completely destroyed. her hair was a mess, she had tear stained cheeks and eye-bags for days.

"i'm thinking of moving in with my mom for a little." frances spoke up after a morning of silence. the statement made the trio look at each other, not sure what to say.

"maybe it's for the best, fran. to get away from the media, to just take a break." benny nodded his head, petting peanut's head.

frances sat up on the bed. "i know, but i don't want kendall to think she has that effect over me. i can't give her that."

      "you're not proving anything to her by taking a break, other than the fact that she's a fucking bitch. this is eating you alive, frances. it's not about kendall thinking she has that effect over you or whatever, this is also about your mental health." jasmine points out.

"you deserve a break from this shit, frances. don't think it's a wrong decision or anything." nico looked at her before returning back to the bag of cheetos he had swiped from the girl's pantry.

"i just don't fucking get it. how can you claim you have feelings for someone and then the next day be with someone totally different. and tolerate the shit that person's saying and doing. it's just so fucked up." frances scoffed, wiping her nose with the sleeve of her sweater.

"vinnie's being an asshole as of late. i don't get how he and kendall made up because they hadn't talked to each other since the breakup. it's really fucking weird." nico stated in between chews.

"take the break, fran." jasmine advised, braiding the girl's hair.

estela's talking corner
short honestly but this is a little filler before closing act one