He hates me

Angela's pov
Another day of Heaven and hell at school.

HEAVEN as in Miles Hernandez, the school badboy, but known better to me as my CRUSH and hope SOON-TO-BE BF.

Hell as in Rebecca Dunn, the popular, rich, beautiful girl of the school. Also known to me as SLUT.

But I quickly head to school and meet my 2 dearest friends at the cafeteria.

"Hey! I'm here. Can y'all believe it's already half of the school year...Miles still isn't my bf yet...he won't forgive me.." I say sadly.

Laura and Jose hug me tightly and pat my back.

"It's okay mi amor. But you know he won't get over what happened." Jose said.
Mi amor - my love

"I know...He thinks I threatened her and hurt her when Rebecca framed me. She wanted him to hate me, so she can have him all to herself. She isn't what he thinks she is, but that's his "amor" apparently." I say sadly.
Amor - love

"I think it's time you get over him Angela. He is only hurting you. You can't keep suffering like this. Y'all only interact because your mom is best friends with his mother. His mother likes you, but Miles prohibits ever wanting to see you there. Let go of him. You deserve better mi niña." Laura said seriously.
Mi niña - my girl

I remember what happened the first day I met him. He scared my bullies away back in middle school and helped me up. He was the only person who did that for me. Until he met Rebecca, he changed and hated me. He thinks I hurt her back then to get her away from him.

"I don't know if I can Laura. It's really hard. I will keep trying and if I can't get him to fall in love with me before the school year is over......Lo voy a soltar." I say hesitantly.
Lo voy a soltar = I will let him go

The bell rings and we hurriedly get to class. I see Miles staring out the window and I sit next to him.

"Te extrañé...here, I bought you a drink from the vending machine outside." I say happily.
Te extrañé - I missed you

"Angela Que te dije?!? Stop bothering me and go away. I hate you." He says without looking at me.
Que te dije - what did I tell you

I feel a sudden ache in my heart and I leave the bottle on his desk.

"My love! I'm back!." She says shyly and runs to him.

He leaves me alone and sits next to Rebecca. My heart starts to ache a lot and a tear slips out.

I look back at him and I see Rebecca smirking at me.

Class is finally over and right when I leave the classroom, Rebecca pushes me hard and I hit my head against the wall.

I whimper and she comes close to me.

"If you keep trying to get near him, don't blame me for being ruthless. You are nothing but a pathetic loser. He doesn't love you and he never will." She says laughing devilishly and leaves.

I cry and I pick my stuff up to go home.

"Mira, mi amor sorry to say this but you have to stay with Miles until the school year ends. I'm going to be leaving the country. I was told she wants you to babysit Miles's little brother and you know...Miles..." my mom says chuckling.
Mira mi amor - look, my love

She doesn't know about the situation between me and Miles, but I don't want her to worry.

"Alright mom I'll pack my things. Te amo, have a safe trip." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Te amo - I love you

I bid her farewell and I go to his house.

I wonder how things will go from here...