My love

Angela's pov
Seeing him again after 2 years made my heart beat fast. The fact that I couldn't get over him had me upset.

He cannot know my child is his. He doesn't deserve it after what he did to me.

Seeing him try to get my love made me happy, but I won't forgive him that easily.

"Come on baby it's time for bed." I say warmly.

He looks just like his father...his green eyes...his brown hair...

I put him to bed and I unpack.

It gets dark out and I head to bed, but before I can even lay down, Miles runs in and grabs me.

"Forgive me for what I did mi vida. Please. You don't know how much I've missed you. I know I don't deserve you, but I want to make it up to you for hurting you so badly." He says with tears coming down.

I push him away.

"Why would you want an annoying, clingy, ugly nerd like me Miles.?" I ask harshly.

"Y-you heard that..?? I-I don't know what I was thinking...I read your letter that you threw away in the trash...I'm sorry please forgive me. Trust me I never touched Rebecca. Yes I loved her, but I never did that with her. Only yo-" he stopped.

"How old is Miguel...?" he asks.

"Why does it matter?" I roll my eyes.

"Could he be mine..??!!" he asks happily.

"I never said it was Miles. Don't get in over your head." I say harshly.

I see his face sadden and he walks out without saying anything else.

I'm sorry Miles..but I can't forgive you for what you put me through..

After a while my mom comes in the room.

"Mi amor, he told me everything. He was a silly boy mi amor. Let him try to make it up to you. He never stopped loving you all these years. He missed you day and night. He hasn't been with another girl since, waiting for you to return." She says warmly.

"I can't forgive him that easily mama. He deserves this." I say.

"I understand mija. But please try to forgive him." She says warmly and looks at the baby.

"That's his son isn't it mi amor." She grabs the baby.

"No Mom it isn't..Anyway...how did your trip go..??" I quickly try to change the subject.

She looks at me fiercely.

"Angela.." She calls out my name in a rather low tone.

She could always tell when I lied..

"It is...but I don't want to tell him yet. He needs to earn my forgiveness and then I will tell him." I say.

She kisses the baby on the forehead and lays him back down.

"Tu papa would have been so happy to see his grandson...he always wanted you and Miles to be together. But he is watching us from above mija and I bet he is very proud of you.." my mom says with tears.
Tu papá - your father/dad

I hug her tightly.

"Buenas noches mami." I say and kiss her on the forehead.

"Buenas noches mi niña." She smiles and leaves.
Buenas noches - good night

I grab my baby and put him beside me until I fall asleep holding him.

                           Miles's pov

Morning

I can't stop crying in my room.

She doesn't love me anymore...it hurts so bad...she must have felt like this...I couldn't sleep last night regretting what I did.

I get out of my room and sneak into hers.

I hold the baby and smile.

He looks like his mama...but he has my green eyes...and has brown hair like me...is it possible he could be mine..?

Before I can put him back down the baby starts to cry.

"No llores bebé don't cry." I say warmly.

I sing him a song my mom used to sing to me and he falls asleep after a bit.

I put him back down and I look at Angela.

"I love you so much...please forgive me..I was an idiot back then..I want to prove I'm not that idiot naive kid anymore.." I say and kiss her cheek.

I leave the room and head out.

I should buy her favorite flowers and her favorite chocolates.

I come back after a while and I see her making breakfast.

I go behind her and hug her tightly.

"Mi amor I'm back." I say sweetly.

She turns around in shock. I give her the flowers and her chocolates. She grabs them and smiles.

She finally smiled at me....