Safe and Sound

Angela's pov
I wake up with a sharp pain in my head.

"W-where is my baby?!?!" I say desperately.

I look around and don't see my baby or Miles.

Did he take my baby!?!?

I see his phone and I look in it.

I see the message and I tear up.

He really wasn't lying...I'm so stupid for not believing him...

I call the cops and let them know of my plan for when I go save my baby and Miles.

Time skips
                          Miles's pov
I reluctantly do as she says for my baby's safety.

"Good now we should start the ceremony." She says smiling.

The wedding music plays and there are dummies on the chairs, all with a big smile on their face.

She is f*cking crazy!

She slowly walks down the aisle with one of the dummies as if it was her dad.

"Daddy I'm finally getting married to the man I love! I know you are proud of me." She says talking to the dummy.

"I want my baby first." I say angrily.

"OUR baby and fine!" She says annoyed.

They bring me my baby.

"Daddy is here don't cry..." I say trying to calm him down.

"Now back to the wedding." She says impatiently.

Before she can say her vows, Angela comes running in.

"LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND AND BABY ALONE YOU PYSCHO!" She says angrily.

"Come to see us be a family? Well thanks for coming." Rebecca says calmly.

She snaps and her guards grab her and sit her down to watch.

"Don't hurt her Rebecca or Lord so help me you will regret it!" I say harshly.

She scoffs and begins to say her vows.

"In the name of God, I, Rebecca Montgomery, take you, Miles Hernandez, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow." She says happily.

I have to come up with something.

I look at Angela and mouth out a 'I'm sorry'. She just smiles back and mouths back 'plan'.
That's when I understood.

"Shouldn't she see her baby one last time?" I ask.

She nods and I walk up to Angela and show her our baby.

I notice cops at the entrance so I distract her guards.

I grab Angela.

"Look at how I marry the girl you hate the most. I want you to suffer." I say hesitantly.

I hear Rebecca laughing.

"Finally back to your senses my love. She does deserve it." She says.

"I have a surprise for you Rebecca. Take it as a surprise wedding present." Angela says smirking.

"NOW!" Angela screams.

The cops come rushing in knocking down all the guards.

"Did you really think I'd come here to watch you marry my soon-to-be husband? Oh come on. That wouldn't be fun would it? Of course not. Oh and SURPRISE." Angela says laughing.

I chuckle.

Thats my girl. She has changed for sure.

Rebecca lunges at Angela with a knife.

I quickly shield Angela and I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder.

Rebecca stops and drops to the ground in tears.

"No! No! No! No! Stop! I didn't mean to hurt him!" She keeps screaming it over and over.

They arrest her and take her away.

"It's ok baby. I'm okay. I'm willing to sacrifice my life para ti mi amor and for mi hijo." I say smiling.
Para ti - for you
Mi hijo - my son

I see Angela tear up.

"It's just a little cut. Don't cry my love." I say warmly and hug her.

We go back to our room.

"Baby I think you already know this wasn't a business trip." I chuckle.

She nods and laughs.

"You dare to take me here to spend some time with me. Silly." She says smiling.

"I had to. If I said it was to spend more time with you and my baby you would not agree.." I say sadly.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads to bed while I carry my baby boy.

"Let's go eat mi precioso nene and then time to sleep." I say and go feed him.
Mi precioso nene - my precious boy

He laughs and eats his food.

God blessed me with her and our son..I'm so grateful.

He finishes eating and he goes to change the baby's diaper real quick.

"You stinkyyyyy." I say laughing and I see him smile.

I put on his pajamas and I put him in his little crib.

I lay down next to her and I hug her.

Already sleeping..she will need it for tomorrow. I have a surprise for her..

I drift to sleep.