She's back

Miles's pov
It's been 2 years since Angela left me. I took over my mom's fashion company and now I'm the CEO.

Only Jose and Laura knew where she went and when she was coming back but they wouldn't tell me.

"I miss her mami..I messed up..." I say sadly.

I still feel an excruciating pain in my heart even though it's been 2 years.

"I know...I miss her too.." she gives me a hug.

It still hurts so bad..

"I have to go to work. I have an interview to supervise today. Bye I love you." I say and head to work.

I quickly get inside.

"There is an interview you have to check today sir." My assistant says.

"Is that person here now?" I ask coldly.

"Yes sir she is waiting for you in your office." She says.

Another woman..great.

I head to my office and sit without looking at her.

"S-sir is it okay if I bring my child with me  here..." she says softly.

That voice...!! Can it be?!

I look up and I see the woman I have been waiting for.

"A-Angela?!?! Mi amor!" I say shocked and I hug her.

She pushes me away and glares at me.

"I just need this job. Keep it professional sir." She says coldly.

I see the child and I freeze.

Is she already with somebody???

"Y-you have a child..?? Does that mean you found someone else..??" I ask her.

Did she really find someone else...Please..no...

"It is none of your business. Like I said sir. Keep this professional." She said coldly.

"W-well it's fine if you bring your child here." I say sadly.

Did she really move on..?? Does she not love me anymore..?!

"Thank you. Now can we start the interview?" She said impatiently.

I do the interview and she impressed me.

All I can do is stare at her.

She has gotten more beautiful....I don't want to lose her again. I will try to get her forgiveness.

"Sir I will take my leave now." She says coldly.

"Come back to the house. Mom misses you..." I say.

I hear her sigh.

Please..

"Alright. I will." She says.

I let my staff know I will be leaving and I take her to my house.

I open the door for her and for her child and mom comes rushing in crying and hugging Angela.

It feels so much better with her here.

"I missed you so much Angela. Oh..you have a child. Where is his dad?" She says worriedly.

"U-um...he is busy working at the moment." She says hesitantly.

How could he leave her alone!?

"He is really cute. What is his name?" She asks happily.

"His name is Miguel. I named him after my dad.." She says with a smile.

I look at the baby and somehow he looks like me when I was younger.

He looks similar to me when I was younger..Green eyes like me and brown hair..could this be a coincidence??

I shake away that thought and head upstairs and bring down a present for Angela.

Finally get to give her my present.

"T-this was a gift....I worked hard to get it custom made for you." I said shyly.

She took it and looked at it. It was a necklace with her dad's name on it. I got it made for her birthday, but she wasn't here.

I see tears fall down her cheeks and I go to hug her.

"Don't cry mi amor. I know you miss him. I miss him too." I say to her sadly.

She hugs me tight for a bit and pushes me away lightly.

Her hugs always made me feel better and they still do.

"Thank you. Well I'll take my leave now." She said coldly.

"No no please. You can stay here with me baby.." I say desperately.

Don't leave again!!

"I have to go see my mom. So no sorry." She says coldly.

"She is here with us. She lost the house a year ago so I told her to come with us." I smile.

"Hmph. Only for my mom I will stay here." She says without looking at me.

I feel an ache in my heart from what she said.

I deserve this...I was so cruel...I miss how sweet she was..how she would always stick by me..

"Can you sleep in my room again. I'll take care of the baby too..." I say happily.

"No thanks. I'll be sleeping in the other room ALONE with my child." She says harshly and heads to unpack.

She won't forgive me..but I'll try anyway..anything for my love

"She hates me mom...she hates me..." I say sadly and hug her.

"Don't worry mijo you just have to try to earn her love again alright. It takes time..." She says warmly.

"Thank you mom." I say and head upstairs to my room with a broken heart.

What can I do...