Not you again!

Miles's pov
I come back home and my mom is waiting for me at the kitchen table.

"Miles ven acá. I have to tell you something." My mom says.
Ven acá- come here

"Que pasó mami?" I say confused and sit down.
Que pasó - what happened.

"Angela is going to stay here for the rest of the year, which is 4 months from now. Her mother will be out of the country. She will also be taking care of your younger brother because he always wants her to babysit him." She says.

I get angry hearing that brat's name but I calm down because she does not know about our situation.

"Esta bien mami." I say and head to my room to not see Angela's stupid face when she comes here.
Esta bien - alright

I hear her knock on the door and my mom talking with Angela, so I stay in my room.

My mom opens my door and Angela comes in with her stuff.

"She will be sleeping in your room. I hope you treat her right." She says and leave me alone with Angela.

"You are sleeping on the floor." I say angrily and I turn around to not face her.

"M-miles...I brought you a gift..." she says sweetly and places it on my bed.

I shove it in my closet and lay back down.

I ignore her and she unpacks her stuff and takes out her school stuff to study in the corner.

I want her to suffer just as bad as I did!

I get up and grab her.

"You like me right? Then you will be my slave and in return you can be with me secretly. Understood? That doesn't mean I won't hate you because I do. You're the reason she left me all those years and now that she is finally back I won't give you the chance to ruin it again." I say angrily and I push her on the floor.

She smiles and whispers to herself and I can faintly hear what she said.

(As long as I'm with you..)

I roll my eyes and completely ignore what she just said.

Im hungry and thirsty

"Go get me something to drink and make me something to eat." I say coldly.

She doesn't complain and does it.

Good.

After 15 minutes

She comes in and gives me what I asked for.

"H-here you go b-baby..." she says happily.

"Don't ever call me that again. You have no right to call me anything sweet. Just call me Miles." I say coldly and I look at the food.

She still remembers my favorite food

I brush it off.

"B-but..-" I cut her off before she can continue.

"Shut it. Don't talk unless I tell you to." I say harshly and hurriedly eat.

I need to ease my mind..

I leave the room to call Rebecca and tell her to come over because I need to calm down.

After waiting a bit she comes in.

"Finally. Where were you baby." I say sweetly.

"Sorry. I was busy with school work. I missed you...but i'm finally back with you my love" She says sweetly.

I take her to the room and I see Angela still studying.

"Yo! Go to my brother's room and study there. My girlfriend is here and I don't want to be in a bad mood." He says coldly.

She gets up and leaves with her things to my brother's room.

We stay the whole night cuddling until the next morning.

It feels a little off