Not this time

Angela's pov
He still remembers what I like...

I can't stop smiling.

I remember what he said in the room and I blush.

"Bebe...I love you.." he says sweetly.

I stop and I turn around.

"We have to get to work or we will be late. I'll bring your breakfast." I say coldly.

I can hear him sigh.

I pack my stuff and bring my child with me with his little crib and I put his breakfast in a bowl and take it with me.

We make it to the office and I lay out the crib and put him in there with some toys.

"Bebe juega. I'll feed you later." I say warmly.
Juega - play

I give Miles his breakfast and he smiles.

I sit back down and get on with work.

After a while, I see him get up and take Miguel in his arms.

"Even if you aren't mine...I will love you like my own. I want to take care of you and mami para siempre..." he says with a smile
Para siempre - forever

I smile at him and let him play with Miguel for a little bit.

A while passes.

Time to feed my baby.

"Come here Miguel, time to feed you."  I grab him and feed him his favorite baby food.

I look up and see Miles staring at me and the baby with a huge smile.

I blush and look down.

I think it's time to forgive him...

                          Rebecca's pov
It's been 2 years since I seen Miles.

That stupid girl Angela made him break up with me.

I will get my revenge don't you worry Angela. He will be mine again.

"Ma'am, she has returned. This time she has a child with her." My assistant says.

"Oh does she now? Hmm and the dad?" I ask.

"It's just her and the child. She didn't come back with anyone else." He says.

"Well then...Seems like a random guy got her pregnant and ran off." I laugh.

"Miles for sure won't love her now knowing she messed with someone else. Give me information about Miles." I demand.

I think it's time I pay a visit to my future husband...

I wear a seductive dress and fix myself.

"Ma'am Miles is now CEO of one of the largest companies in the world." He says.

"Hmph CEO? Yes..he has to be mine." I say smirking.

I head to his company and I go in.

"Wait ma'am you can't just bar-" before she can stop me I barge in into his office and what I see shocks me.

How is she here with Miles!?!

"Miles baby! I missed you. Did you miss me too?" I ask.

He looks at me in disgust and sends people to take me out.

"Baby what do you mean. How could you leave me?" I ask about to cry.

I sit on his lap and try to kiss him. He pushes me to the ground.

"Not this time. Get out of my office. I'm with Angela now! She is my love. Get out before I throw you out myself." He says angrily.

"Is it because of that stupid ugly nerd!?!?! How could you love her!?! It's her fault that I missed so much time with you! And how could you still be with her when her child isn't even yours!?!" I say angrily.

"I don't care if it is not mine! I love her and I will treat her child like my own kid. I don't want to see you ever again. Get lost!" He says angrily.

I look at Angela and I give her a fierce look.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

I run off crying and go home.

Watch me!

"Raul! Where is she staying at!?" I ask harshly.

"She lives with Miles and his mom." He says.

"I did investigate more and he has a business trip to go to with Angela. She will surely take her baby. They will be staying at ****** resort in Paris." He says.

"Good. Make a flight for me. I'm going to give them a big surprise." I say smirking.