Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Limier's Pov

"You know what?i heard from someone before that,we only live once so that we can drive our life to the things that will make ourself happy.If someone you love leave you,Just cry in one big time but after that,Make sure that you leave it yesterday and build another happiness tomorrow and the future.I know it's never been easy to moving on but atleast take a risk to move forward but not act like it's end of the world right?Just take another way to moving forward.Just for yourself."

She's totally innocent but the fact that she wants to comfort me nag lapag sya ng motivational quotes para sakin kahit na wala pasyang karanasa sa love.

So no boyfriend since birth sya?

I was smilling like a crazy while starring at the ceilling.I don't know what to feel but one thing inside my chest,Its relief.I tried to drink to much last night for thinking that was the things i'll use to forget her but it wasn't work at all because our good memories still appear in my head.

I feel so losing my sanity because of her that one girl who make me feel beloved.

"sir?"

Nabalik ako sa katinuan ng tawagin ako nung isa naming kasama sa bahay.I don't remember her name.

"Yes?"

Tugon ko bago bumangon at tumingin sa orasan.8 in the evening

"Pinapatawag po kayo ni Sir.Leomir sa office nya"

Bumuntong hininga ako saka tumango.Tumayo nako saka nag deretso sa washroom para maghilamos ng konti at saka mag tuloy papunta sa office ni dad.

"What is all about dad?"

Bored na tanong ko ng makapasok sa office nya.As usual nandon sya sa shivel chair nya habang nag babasa ng papers about sa company.Workoholic

"Your sem break will end soon.So i'm hoping that you will do better to get a high grade lalo na't third year college kana"

Striktong wika nya na hindi man lang ako tinapunan ng tingin.Mapait akong ngumisi saka tumingin sa taas para mapigilan ang inis.My GWA is all about 1.25 and it wasn't enough for him?I can't believe it.

"I'll try my best"

Sagot ko saka sya tinalikuran pero nag salita nanaman sya kaya napatigil ako.

"About Gillian,She's coming home here at any moment.I want you to take good care of her and treat her nicely.Her parents trusted us,That's why we will do the same thing to remain their trust,Get it?"

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi nya kaya naman muli ko syang hinarap.

"I thought the deal was end?How comes that she going back here again?She outta her mind!!"

Inis na asik ko na kinangisi ni dad saka tumunghay at sumandal sa chair.Tumitig sya sakin na parang wala lang ako sa kanya.

"Ofcourse the deal was continue.Gillian was a smart kid.I know she can handle your unpredictable attitude and i'm hoping that she is the one who can make my son turn like a wise businessman like me."