chapter-17

Next morning Magnus woke up with a bad mood. Because of Alec. After waked up he checked his phone but there is no message came from Alec. So he started his morning routines.

After one week..
Alec was working hard. He looks like a workaholic. His shooting was going very well. He didn't send a message or call Magnus. He knows Magnus will get angry on him but he thought it's a big matter even though it's just a kiss. He missed Magnus so much. It's hurting him like a hell. He came home everyday tired or drunk. Elizabeth also asked 'why are you acting weird now days' but he didn't have any answer at least not now so he avoided her questions.

Every day Magnus checked his phone and waiting for Alec's message or call. But he was only disappointed. He didn't know what happened to Alec and why he was ignoring him. But he only knows it's have a reason. Sometimes he thought what Alec would thought 'it's just a lust' after he came here but he refused it to believe. He closed his eyes and remembered everything that he spend with Alec and felt pain.

M: Alec.. Please tell me what happened? I can't stay without talking you..
It's a last message he sent to Alec before a week. But after he didn't send any other message.

Alec entered into his office and he crossed Jace's cabin. Jace was reading a book after he saw Alec he waved his hand.

Jace: Hey buddy.. Why you always looks pale and sad? Are you okay?
Alec: Yeah.. I'm fine.. What are you reading?
He bend to see the book cover.
Jace: It's a 'you and I' novel.. You know I'm not a book person but after Clary told me to read it.. I bought and started to read it.. it's a fantastic book Alec.. You should read when you are free..
Alec took it and saw it's index page. Before he saw the author name jace said it.

Jace: The author of the book is Magnus Bane..
When Alec heard Magnus name his leg's felt weak. His mind craving to have Magnus. He wanted to talk Magnus now. He realized now it's a big mistake to ignore him without saying a word. So he walked out of the cabin. Jace was called him but he got into his cabin.

He took a mobile and called Magnus but it could't connect because Magnus already blocked him. He frustrated but he knows it's all his fault. 'Wait.. What Magnus will think I'm used him? What I do if he think it's only lust? No don't over think Alec' he thought and called Magnus manager.

Manager: Hello who's this?
Alec: I'm Alec lightwood..I want to talk Mr. Bane can you please connect me with him..
Manager: Okay sir.. I'll call you back after I asked his permission..
Alec: Okay.. Please do it soon..
He hung up the call impatiently. He slap his hand on his head for his mind.

After five minutes..
Alec's phone buzzed. He took it in the first ring.
Alec: Hello..
Manager: Sorry sir.. He refused to talk to you.. I can't do anything..
Alec shocked but he realized now Magnus anger range.
Alec: Yeah.. No problem.. Thanks..
He cut the call and hit on the table with his hand harshly.

Magnus sat on the bed full of angry face. He's dying to talk Alec but after he ignored him one week stopped him. So he refused it. He knows something happened but his mind refused to talk to him.

Next day Magnus came Brooklyn for attend a meeting, before he entered into the building someone dragged him. He confused and pushed the person without seeing the person's face but when they came back side of the building. He saw who was the person it's Alec.

Alec: I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry Magnus..
He knows it's difficult to convince him but his heart skip a beat when Magnus ask the next question.
Mags: Who are you? Huh? Who the fuck are you?
He asked completely annoying. He was talking like he doesn't know Alec before.. Alec looked at him with a shocked face..!