Chapter-37(Do you regret)

After two days Jace invited all the cast in a meeting. Everyone came at the hall except Alec. Magnus waiting to see him. Alec walked inside the room. After saw it was Alec Magnus stood up. Everyone looked at him. Alec smiled and sat opposite side of him. Magnus nervously sat without break eye contact with Alec.

Jace: Okay.. Welcome you all.. I'm a director of this movie.. The movie title is 'leave me before you hate me'(everyone clapped their hands)

Magnus and Alec smiled and each other. Because they're a hero's of the movies.  Alec thought it was a opportunity to spend more time with his Magnus and to get his memories back. Magnus was more excited to work with Alec because he already likes him.

After their dance in club he waited to meet him because that tall and hot man give him some effect. At the same time he was confused about his dreams and that unknown person. But now his heart felt happy and excited.

Jace told the details about the movie. And he introduced everyone. He said the shooting is going to start after two days. Then they all stood up to leave Alec walked towards Magnus. Magnus felt butterflies flying in his stomach. But he smiled shyly at Alec.

Alec: Hello Mr. Beautiful..
He leaned down. Magnus smiled and asked.
Mags: Do you trying to flirt with me?
Alec: No I'm openly flirting with you..
He smirked. Magnus eyes opened widely but he looked away while licking his lower lip. Alec badly want to press his lips on that rosy lips.
Alec: I'm happy to met you again..
He said with a smile.
Mags: Yeah.. Me too..

He stood up. Alec heard nervousness in Magnus voice so he said.
Alec: It's okay if you don't want to talk to me you can say..
He felt hurt in his heart but Magnus face changed. He got angry.
Mags: After our dance at club do you think I don't have interest on you.?
He asked plainly but he looked into Alec's eyes. Alec felt his heart beat fast.
Alec: No I mean you look very nervous so I thought I make you uncomfortable..

He looked down. Magnus moved close and so Alec looked at him.
Mags: that's not true.. I can't wait to work with you..
He said huskily Alec felt shivers running down his spin.
Alec: Yes Mr. Bane..
Magnus nodded with a smile and left that place.

Two days are torture to Magnus. He sometime thought he act like a teenage girl but he couldn't help himself. Alec was waiting impatiently. His mind only filled with Magnus. Finally the shooting started.

*Notes:'Leave me before you hate me'  story Magnus wrote it as a love story between girl and boy but like I already told Jace will take it as a bl movie.
Magnus name: Harry
Alec's name: Matthew

Story of the movie:
Harry's a club dancer and Matt is a lawyer. Almost more than six months Matt coming to the club because of Harry. He fell in loveon him when he first saw him. Harry also noticed him but he didn't talk to him but he also have crush on him. One day Matt came to him and say he's in love.

First harry refused but after two weeks he say he also love him. They loving each other so much. They spend more time together. Harry stopped dancing in the club because he don't want to give uncomfortable to his lover. Matt say 'it's okay you can continue because it's your job' but Harry didn't go to the job.

Matt surprised Harry with every possible way. He have him a unconditional love. Harry felt he's a most luckiest man. Matt proposed him harry say 'yes' but before they got married Matt found Harry already married. When he ask him about it Harry say 'it's true but his wife in relationship with a guy after a marriage so he left her because he don't want to see her face.

She also didn't care so he came here from California to start his life first he got only one job it's a dancing in the club he also love dance so he worked here' after that he cry and asked forgiveness he say 'he don't want to know his dark side' but Matt say 'he want a break' so they broke up.

So Harry moved from Matt house. After three months Matt searched Harry but he found him in the same club while dancing. He got angry because Harry gave a lap dance to the unknown person it's new because he only dancing on the stage. He couldn't control his anger so he pulled Harry's hand and they went out.

Harry shouted at him and cried. Matt convincing him and asked about why he dancing on the person lap. Harry say the owner only gave him a job as a lab dancer so for his need he worked. Matt hugged him and cry. They got back to each other finally'.*

But Jace first chosed to take Matt and Harry loving scenes. Magnus and Alec came the shooting spot and got ready for their scenes. It's a apartment where they going to shoot.

~Once Matt and harry entered into their apartment they started kissing. When Alec kissed Magnus he felt he found his soul again. Magnus felt some memories crossed into his mind. Alec pushed Magnus on the door they kissing passionately. Jace smirked at them.

He intentionally said it's a first scene they're going to shoot. But before they entered into the room Jace said cut because he don't want everyone see his brother love making scene. When Magnus read the script he felt all the nervousness and happiness because he can kiss that man in the shooting at the same time Alec thought he want to gave a memories into the kiss to Magnus.

As his expectation Magnus thought 'why my mind said I already kissed him' they smiled nervously at each other after the scene. They got back their tailor after some scenes. Once Magnus came into his tailor he walked front and forth. His heart want to kiss him more. He didn't know what to do.

Alec curled on the bed with a happiness and a tears. But suddenly he heard knock on the door. When he opened his heart beast fasten. Magnus stood up and smiled shyly.

Mags: Hello A-Alec..
Alec: Come in..
Magnus got inside.
Alec: Do you have any boyfriend?
Magnus looked at him and said.
Mags: No.. Why?
Alec: Nothing.. Just for an information..
Mags: Ohh..
Alec felt happy. Magnus licked his lips. Alec looked at Magnus lips and thought 'how got create him this much beautiful'.

He didn't realized he zoned out until Magnus moved close to him. Alec didn't know what's happening. Magnus moved near Alec's neck and held his scent. Alec smiled.
Mags: I love your smell Alec..
Alec missed the way Magnus call him. But he closed his eyes and nodded. Magnus moved back and said.

Mags: Open your eyes..
Alec obeyed. When Magnus looked into Alec's mesmerized eyes he couldn't control his urge to kiss him.
Mags: Ca-can you kiss me?
Alec didn't want to do any other more than this. But before he do anything Magnus kissed him but it's a soft kiss.

He pulled back fastly because that feeling consumed into his heart again but he moaned when Alec smashed their lips. He cupped Magnus face. Magnus hand found Alec's hair to pull him closely. Alec licked Magnus lips so he opened grantly.

They explored each others lips hungrily. Their sucking sound echoed in the whole room. Magnus pushed Alec on the wall and kissed him like his life depends on him. They pulled back to get some air but after two second they again started kissing.

Magnus pressed his body on him completely so Alec moaned. Magnus lost in the kiss because he see some weird memories through the kiss. But it all stopped when he felt Alec's hand on his ass. He pulled from the kiss breathlessly. Alec got fear so he pulled his hand back. Magnus put his head on Alec's chest. They breathing heavily.

Alec: Magnus..
But before he continue Magnus pulled himself from Alec.
Mags: I'm sorry..
Alec felt heavy pain in his heart so he asked.
Alec: Do you regret?
Magnus shook his head and said.

Mags: No definitely no.. But I've to go..
Alec: I'm sorry if I'm crossed the limit..
Mags: You didn't.. Bye..
He said looking at Alec and left. Alec know Magnus only do what he want. So he thought maybe he left because he's tired..!

Something will gonna happen?

Love me or leave meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara