Chapter-40(where's Alec)

'Alec: Please Magnus.. I love you.. Please forgive me baby..
Mags: Don't call me baby.. You don't deserves me you don't deserve anyone..
Magnus stood up on the edge of the building. Alec crying and said.
Alec: I know.. But forgive me.. You're my love my only love please come back to me..

Mags: I never forgive you.. I hate you.. I hate you so much.. I can't trust anyone because of your betrayal.. I don't think I can live peacefully with this pain.. So it's better I kill myself..
He said while crying and fell down from the place.
Alec: Nooo..'
He shouted and woke up in his sleep. He realized it was dream and started crying. He looks around no one in his room.

Izzy and Jace went to their work. Jace know Magnus went to Paris for meeting and he gave leave for Alec because he's not well. So he take some other parts of the movie except malec scenes.

Izzy is a makeup artist of the movie but in the first day of malec shooting she couldn't come so her assistant did it as Izzy's instructions. Alec came out of the hotel and started walking on the street with a tired face and a painful eyes.

It's 10'O clock Magnus came back at London. Because he want to meet Alec. He knows Alec did mistake but he have reason so he want to talk to him. He came at the hotel where Alec, jace and Izzy staying. He knocked on the door more than three times Jace who opened the door with a worried face.

Jace: Alec-
But he stopped because it's not Alec it's Magnus. He asked confusingly.
Jace: What are you doing here Magnus? When did you came?
Magnus looked around the room and moved in. Jace gave space to him enter into the room.
Jace: What are you searching for?

Mags: Where is Alec?
Jace: I don't when I came from the shooting spot he wasn't there.. He's upset so I thought he need some time.. That's why I didn't search him.. But when I heard knock I thought he was back..
Mags: Do you know where's he? I want to meet him..
Jace saw pain in Magnus eyes. He stood up in front of Magnus and said.

Jace: Magnus I don't know why you want to meet him.. But he's dying inside.. After he got divorce he started searching you.. He asked almost every writer to find you.. Every night he visited your apartment at New York.. He searched you in America and other country but no one knows where are you.. After six months of searching you he came to me and Izzy..

(Magnus crying while hear everything jace saying) He said what happened in his life and cried like a baby.. I never saw him that much broken.. Like again I saw him last night broken Magnus.. He was said 'you went far away from him..' Alec's friend gave a information of where you are..

But he didn't come to see you because he got fear.. He thought you hate him if you saw him.. He loves you truly Magnus.. He said 'one director cheated on you in your career because of your ex-girlfriend and he said he saw a pain in your beautiful eyes..' And he said 'it's broke his heart even though that time you two are not in love or any relationship..'

(Magnus couldn't control his sobbing) So he want to take the same story as a movie.. One day after your intimacy he read your story.. Please don't think he stole your story without your knowledge.. He did because he want to see your happiness when this movie got hit..

That's why he said the story to me because he couldn't trust anyone.. I'm not a famous director but I know my worth.. After he said your story I accepted because I'm your fan and I love this story.. He thought this movie would be great if you acted.. So asked you..

After I said to him as 'you said okay' he cheered like he was a happiest man in the world.. But I asked him to act as an another hero he refused I said you forgot your memories so what's the problem he said "I'll surely try to get his memory back but one day he got his memory back Magnus will ask me 'you planned to act with me in this movie for again use me.? that's why you said my story to your brother.. As your plan you took movie..' if he say such thing I can't live Jace.."