Chapter-42(Get ready)

Once they got into the car Magnus pulled Alec so Alec looked into his love's eyes. Their breathe hit on each others lips. Magnus moved his face close to Alec.

Mags: Babe are you serious?
He asked while touching his lips on Alec. Alec want to suck those lips even though they kissed few minutes ago. Alec nodded his eyes with a pure smile. Magnus felt his happiness build inside his stomach. He saw love and honesty in Alec's eyes.
Mags: I love you..

Alec put his hand on Magnus nape and pressed his lips on other man's lips. Magnus gasped but kissed him with a same passion. Soon Alec opened Magnus lips by licking it Magnus groaned and opened. He tasted every bit of Magnus mouth.

The kiss heaten they kissed aggressively. If the night full of kiss each other lips they gladly accept it. Magnus fingers buried into Alec's hair. He slowly sat on Alec's lap. He's not so tall but tall as his head hit on the car top. He whined while rubbed his head. Alec laughed.

Mags: Don't laugh at me Alexander..
Alec again felt tickles when Magnus called his name. Magnus noticed Alec's face changed within a second. He know why they leaned together and put their fore head together. Their breathe mixed.

Emotions are flowing in each others heart. Magnus put his hand on Alec's nape. Then Alec put his head in Magnus neck so Magnus hugged him tightly. Alec's hand wrapped around Magnus waist.

But they pulled back when they heard knocked sound on the car window. So Magnus came his seat and down the window mirror. One watch man stood there.

-What are you doing here boys.. It's already midnight.. Didn't you know the timing of the park..
Magnus and Alec looked at each other before said.
Alec: Sorry sir.. We'll leave now..
Magnus laughed at Alec's face but Alec started his car while smiled at Magnus.

While driving Alec text to someone but Magnus didn't ask anything. They came at the hotel where Alec, Jace and Izzy staying. Alec got out of the car but Magnus stayed inside.
Alec: Look Magnus I'll come soon stay here..
He said before walked away.
Mags: Hey..
Alec: Wait there..

He came at his room after knocked more than ten times Jace opened while rubbing his eyes.
Alec: Move..
Jace: Hey.. Where did you gone?
But Alec isn't mood to answer his question. He came near his suitcase and took two suits.
Jace: What's this? It's look like.. Wait.. Are you out of your mind? What are you doing Alec?

He asked. But Alec put it in one shopping bag and looked at Jace.
Alec: I'm gonna marry Magnus.. Come with Izzy to this place before 4'O clock..
Jace didn't know what he's saying but after gave a piece of paper Alec left the room. 'Is he really going to marry him. I know they'll get back but marriage?' Jace thought.

Alec put the bag in the back seat of the car. Magnus try to take that but Alec pulled his hand so Magnus groaned.
Mags: What's this Alec?
Alec: I'll tell.. Put the seat belt..
Magnus pouted and locked his seat belt before Alec start the car. After fifteen minutes the car stopped in front of jewelry shop.

Magnus already slept on Alec's shoulder so he didn't know the car stopped. One woman came and leaned down Alec side and gave a small cover. She saw inside the car and smiled at the sleeping beauty. Then she put a big box in the back seat and closed the door. Alec thanked her before start his car.

After one hour of travel they came where Alec want to marry his love. It's a hill station. But there is one house there Alec tapped Magnus shoulder. But he didn't look like he going to wake up.
Alec: Wake up my love..
He said in Magnus ear so he smiled and opened his eyes.

Mags: What is this place?
He asked when he got out of the car. It's full of dark because it's early morning. But sun isn't come till now. Alec held Magnus hand and said.
Alec: Come with me.. You need some sleep..
Mags: Ah yes.. My head killed me.. I need sleep next to you babe..