Chapter-39(I loved him)

Magnus was woke up with a heavy headache because of last night. He cried whole night and slept without his knowledge. He remembered everything. 'Alexander' he said and closed his eyes but no tears left from his eyes because it already drained last night.

He took his mobile and checked lots of text and calls came. But he opened one message it's from his manager. He sat suddenly and rubbed his eyes. The message said ' Mr. Bane the Pluto company owner called you for a meeting but you didn't attend so he called me for invite you in the broad meeting. He said it's important meeting for you..'

And with that the address and the details are there. Magnus stood up and got ready. He never miss the opportunities for his own pain. He always see personal and business/career life in a separate ways. The meeting is gonna be conduct at Paris in the evening. So he booked ticket to Paris. While traveling he prepared for the meeting.

In the meeting..
-hello Mr. Bane..
Mags: Ohh hello to you Daniel..
They hugged and smiled at each other.
Dan: How are you buddy? You look tired what happened?
Daniel was Magnus school friend. They're in touch all the time. But after what happened in Magnus life he didn't in touch with his any friends.

Mags: Yeah.. I'm tired but I'm fine.. Let's start the meeting..
They entered into the room. Some people already sat their place. Magnus smiled at everyone but one man looked at him and smiled devilishly. Magnus looked away and concentrate in the meeting.

The meeting conducted because of the three big companies planned to create a book and to publish so that's they invited some writers including magnus. For them it's a business. Magnus is a famous writer but he's not available in any social media so his friend danial called his manager and bought magnus number.

After his accident no one knows where he live because his mother thought he want a private life. at the meeting magnus presented his ideas of the stories everyone clapped but expect one man who looked at him early but he didn't not care. After the meeting completed everyone started leaving but the man called him. Magnus confusingly looked at the man.

-hello Mr. Bane.. How are you? I thought you were dead..
Magnus was shocked.
Mags: Who are you? How you know about my accident?
he walked around the table and stood up in front of Magnus.
-Ohh.. I'm William helson... I'm the reason for your accident..
he laughed.

Magnus getting angry and confusion.
Mags: W-what I did to you? I even didn't know who you are.. why did you do that to me?
he asked fully confused. That man again smiled devilishly and said with a angry.
Will: Yeah.. You are right you didn't know me but you knew my ex-son-in-law very well.. Mags: Oh god.. sir who's your son-in-law? Will: Alec Lightwood..

Magnus eyes widen. he felt the pain consumed in his heart Then he remembered will said his ex-son-in-law. So he couldn't help asked.
Mags: Are you Elizabeth father? he nodded and said.
Will: You're the reason that basterd hate my daughter..
Mags: What? i didn't do anyth-
Will: Oh you didn't fuck him after you knew he have wife? Stop your fucking acting.. I saw you two fucking each other on the lake side like animals..

magnus didn't know what to say but he knew where it is. It's a public place but no one were there after 4'o clock that's why they met there. But he didn't know when because Magnus and Alec had sex two or three times in that place. They knows it's dangerous but they did because of Alec. He's impatient more than Magnus. But without saying anything Magnus stood up in front if that old man.

Will: Talk to me now.. When my assistant showed me yours fucking picture I decide I want to kill you.. But I said Alec to stop it but he didn't stop.. He again and again went to see you.. How you two fucked each other without thinking of your family.. I'm the reason for his career but he cheated on my daughter and chose you over her..
Magnus didn't understand anything because Alec chose her over him two years ago but now he said oppositely.