Chapter-34(Who are you)

After two years..

-sir someone waiting for you.. He said he's a director and want to see you..
After a pause.
Mags: Okay let him in..
He said and started his work at his laptop.
-Execuse me sir?
One blonde guy stood in the door and asked. Without lifting his face Magnus said.
Mags: Come in..

That man sat on the chair opposite side of Magnus. He waited for Magnus to start a conversation. As his expectation Magnus looked at him.

Mags: Who are you?
-I'm Jace.. Jace herondale.. I'm a director.. But till now I didn't get any opportunity to prove my talents..
He said while shrugged his shoulder. Magnus felt he already heard this name before at somewhere.
Mags: Why are you here?
Magnus asked without giving any expression.

Jace: Sir.. You're a famous writer.. If you give any of your untold story I'll take it as a film.. I'll pay how much you want..
He said but it's not like he ask it for help.
Mags: I don't have any story.. You can leave..
Jace face changed. He put his hand on table when Magnus again looked at the laptop.
Jace: Mr. Bane I want your 'Leave me before you hate me' story..

Magnus was shocked he looked at Jace without blinking his eyes.

Mags: How you know about this story?
Jace startled because Magnus raised his voice.
Jace: I can't say it..
Mags: Wait? Is Leo told you about this story? That bastard-
Jace: No he's not.. When he decide to gave you an opportunity before two years I'm worked under him.. So I knew that story..
Mags: Ohh.. But I'm not interested.. So-
Jace: Please Mr. Bane.. This story is amazing if we take as a film it'll hit so please help me..

Mags: Okay.. I think about it..
Jace: Thank you sir..
Before he left the room Magnus called him.
Mags: Where are you from?
Jace: New York..
Magnus nodded after jace left Magnus looked around his office and started working to avoid some strange feelings.

He's now living in London. His life changed completely after he moved at here. He loved this place but not more than New York. Now he's not only a famous writer he also started acting.

Jace was came into his car and called someone.
-Hello..
Jace: He's not charming as you said.. He's grumpy more than you..
-Ohh what happened?
Jace: Alec he said he's not interested.. I tried to convince him but he's not ready to give his story..
Alec sighed and said.

Alec: I thought he would say yes but it's okay.. He changed a lot..
Jace: Don't start again buddy.. And I don't think he'll act in this movie..
Alec laughed and said.
Alec: Then don't ask..
Jace: So funny.. Where are you?
Alec: Umm.. At Tokyo..
Jace: Okay buddy.. I'll call you later..

Alec hang up the call and put his hand on his face. He came here for a shooting. So many thoughts running into his mind but he took his script and started reading. When he saw 'husband' word in the script suddenly his mind went to the memories of Magnus.

*Flashback
It's a one of the day of they spend together at the hotel room in New York. They clearly need a rest because their engery drained after their hard love making. They lying on the breathing heavily. Alec pulled Magnus closely. Magnus put his hand around Alec's chest.

Alec: Magnus how you call me?
Mags: Umm.. Alexander..
Alec: No I mean like friend, boyfriend..
Magnus pretend like thinking Alec waiting for his answer eagerly.
Mags: You are.. You're my lover, boyfriend, husband..
The word 'husband' slipped from his tongue without his knowledge. it's gave a shivers to Alec. He surprised.

Magnus pulled himself away from Alec. But he held Magnus hand before Magnus hand going to hit his head for the word. Magnus nervously smiled at him.
Alec: Husband?
Mags: I'm so-
Alec: Don't you dare..