i made the depressed demon talk for like two minutes

Tape #6 - i made the depressed demon talk for like two minutes

     okay, but trevors voice... 😦

Trevor Maverick Brooks

Caleb why the Hell are you making me do this?

     I'm perfectly fine with you doing the talking.

     Whatever.

     Caleb wants me to tell some little details now from my point of view. I didn't know he cared that much, it's touching.

     As he's already mentioned, I had arrived at Camelot the year prior, and I had quite the reputation because of where I was from.

     It was annoying.

     I suppose I can understand it in some ways— but the administration saw fit for me to leave Hell so I could attend. But that wasn't enough for them. People will always see what they want to see, so I had no choice but to spin the situation I was in to my favor.

     I'm not going to talk about my time in Hell right now, it's exhausting to even think about. I've suffered enough trauma, there's no need to vocalize it. But all you really need to know was that I hated it so much that I sent an application to this school, with little to no expectations of actually being accepted, and miraculously I was. It was a last resort sort-of thing.

     I had to fight to actually leave— as expected. The acceptance letter told me where the exit portal out of Hell was, but I had to be precise and careful to not get caught leaving, and it was a very tedious process. If anybody saw me, it could very well lead to the Devil himself escaping, and I was not about to be responsible for that. But, I did it against everything. Demons, however,  hold grudges, and they'll never rest until you're suffering just as much as they are.

     The day that Caleb arrived to this school with his sisters, I was talking to one of my 'friends' in front of a vending machine, keeping my distance from my roommate— Jessica.

     I personally never paid any mind to Kylie and Sofia, I barely even saw them. But when I did, I always knew who they were because they were the only girls that were allowed to wear nothing but a bra and thin skirt in the school, I don't even think they noticed their exception. So seeing another guy who wasn't even wearing a shirt, it was easy to figure out that he was related to them.

     I would be lying if I said royalty didn't get special treatment, which was at least half the school. Oh, and the royals knew about this alright.

     Yes, Caleb. I did notice you on that first day. I also knew you guys were talking shit about me, you asshole. It was obvious in the way you looked at me. But I was so used to it, I didn't care.

     I will admit this right now, I'm bisexual. But if I didn't tell you, you'd have already figured it out the more this story went on, merely by the way I'd talk to Caleb just to make him uncomfortable. But I'll spare you having to figure it out.

     I didn't tell anybody— how would it look if the only demon that's ever left Hell happened to be...not straight? The homophobes would have had a laugh with that. But I wasn't really ever interested in anybody. Girls who would throw themselves at me just thought I was reserved. So they took that as 'try harder and maybe I'll fuck you', and I would have to verbally tell them to fuck off.

     But, I did have my fair share of...attraction(??)...with some of the guys and girls here. But I knew nothing would ever happen, sexually nor romantically. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't have known how to initiate it anyway. So I didn't bother doing anything about it. It was more so me acknowledging that they were physically attractive.