i accused the fire-hazard of stealing my sh*t

Tape #9 - i accused the fire-hazard of stealing my sh*t

Caleb

So, there's that little fun event. It's interesting to hear how everything happened, in a storytelling perspective, instead of it being desperately explained to you. 

     That night, I happened to have invited Jili and let her bring Kenzie over for the evening. Just to hang out— maybe go to the beach during sunset. This was literally the day after the party— so Saturday. I had the right idea in trying to have a bit of fun for the weekend, I suppose. It was maybe around six in the afternoon when they knocked on my door.

     "Hey bitch." I greeted them ever so lovingly.

     "What's up ho." Jili replied, the warmth in her voice was almost suffocating.

     "We have news for you." Kenz said literally as soon as she placed a toe on my floor.

     Judging by the way Jili looked at her, I knew it wasn't good news. As a matter of fact, it seemed like Jili was a bit annoyed that Kenz brought it up right away. I let them come in so I could close the damn door and prevent bugs from coming in (something I learned the hard way).

     "What is it?"

     "Okay— there's a possibility that a demon from Hell tried to steal your trident..." Jili started. She and Kenz took a seat on the couch and I ended up just standing with my arms crossed.

     This is what happens when you let a shady little ass into your house. "Oh my fucking God, I knew that little fire hazard was up to something—"

     "Not Trevor," Kenz interrupted and nearly giggled, "at least I hope."

     "Oh, well who then?" I felt the heat that I hadn't even realized went up to my cheeks start to fade. But then it came back because I realized that even if it wasn't Trevor, some bitch still tried to steal my shit. Anyway, I'm still new to the whole emotions-thing, and so far it's really not growing on me. Like I can't think of my mom without almost crying— so.

      "Well...we don't actually know."

      "How in the fuck do you not—"

      "Bro just let us explain goddamn it." Kenz snapped.

     "Anyway—" Jili broke the silence and went on to explain what Trevor had told them. Adding bits of her own hilarious commentary along the way.

     "So...you're telling me that some demon woman possessed some guy at my party and tried to steal my trident, and Trevor over here was playing 'hero' to stop him?"

     "Yeah."

      Personally, I didn't believe a bit of what Trevor had to say at the time. I lowkey wanted to just forget this, but it did add up to what I saw at the party, and it would've cleared some of my confusion, but now I had even more questions than answers. But what the Hell do I do now? Talk to Trevor? Fuck that. He's probably performing little witch-y sorcery on us. Demons can do that. I think.

     God, I was so stupid.

     Eventually I'm gonna have to, though. I literally have potions with him on Monday, but if I avoid him throughout the rest of the weekend, I could maybe figure out a way to talk to him about it, if he doesn't bring it up to me first.

     Well, no. I don't want to be the one to bring it up to him.

     But, it was my party and as a royal, I wouldn't be setting a great example if I didn't look into the rumor that there was an attempt to steal my trident. It would look like I don't value my position. Which, maybe I do take it a bit for granted, but nobody else needs to know that. It would make this demon respect me a lot less than he already does. But, honestly, who does he think he is talking to me like that in the first place? On the first day of school?