Season 5 Episode 2

Beginning recap:

As Michelle was announcing that west would be the choreographer for TNS west she saw the worried look on Amy's face. "What's wrong Amy." Said Michelle

" oh it's just um I'm worried about not having a full troupe, there's only seven dancers."replied Amy " yeah, but the next step has plenty of dancers and there's so many people to choose from!"

Michelle said and on cue Richelle walked into studio A.  "I come into studio A because I have a very important message for Michelle " Richelle then walks up to Michelle and starts talking " hey Michelle."

"Hey"  Michelle replied back " Richelle then decides to get to the point of her being here " Emily sent me with a very simple message"

" okay" Michelle said confused

" if you steal one more of our dancers you'll regret it." Richelle stated.

" We haven't stolen anything I don't know what you're talking about"

" well by the looks of it I do see a lot of ex-b troupers in your troop" Richelle argued " well that shouldn't matter, I mean they're not like Emily's property."

" Any b-troupers that have joined you are blacklisted from Emily's troupe, so if I were you I would just find your dancers from somewhere else." Richelle stated then left leaving Michelle and some of the others a bit worried. "If we can't have dancers from The Next Step I don't know where we're gonna find dancers"

                                                                                                    ******

Juliette walks into studio A feeling a bit nervous about auditioning for a new studio as she had been in the same studio in California since she could remember.

She had gotten an offer from some guy named west to audition here seeing as he explained that he was interested in adding her to the troupe based on all the dances she posted online. West not only saw how good her dancing was but also her technique and thought that she would be a great addition to the troupe to help round it out more.

As I enter studio A I feel a mix of emotions I'm exited to have an opportunity to dance again, since I moved here it was hard to find a studio that wasn't full, and when West gave me this opportunity I knew I had to take it.

  When she walks in she hears music and could tell that they were already dancing. She quickly walked towards the blonde girl that she guessed was the studio head as she was just viewing and observing the dance.

Michelle then turned around as she heard someone walking towards her and she was relieved to see who it was " Hi you're Juliette right?"

" Yes I am, but you can call me Julie!" She smiled at Michelle

Michelle then went to shake her hand as she said " well it's nice to meet you, west told me about you and your skills and we're super exited to have you here!"

" Thank you I'm exited to be here and to have this opportunity"

" oh! They already started workshopping some of the dance but you can catch up right?" Asked Michelle

" Yeah! I can catch onto choreo pretty fast."  "Great!" Exclaimed Michelle.

Julie then headed towards the back of the block they were in trying not to bother or go in front of anyone because she DID NOT want to get off to a bad start with any of the dancers.

Then as she was getting into the rhythm of the choreo some guy in a hoverboard comes in dancing which makes her confused and literally EVERYONE ELSE. I was trying to catch up with the choreo and this random guy decides to come in dancing with a hoverboard which confuses me! Is he new too?

Everyone stops dancing and looks at this random guy in amusement. Everyone surrounds him as he starts dancing on his hoverboard.

"Who is that?" Michelle asks west

"This is Kingston." West says as Kingston goes up to Michelle to shake her hand.

"Pleasures all mine" Kingston says with a smile

"Okay"

" He's the other dancer I found online." West says to Michelle

" so Kingston, what training have you had in the past?" Michelle says

As he gets closer to her with his hoverboard he replies " all the best I've only trained at the best studios around!"

I feel like Kingston is lying, but I'm going to see how this plays out.

" Could you name one?" Michelle asks him knowing very well that he's lying

He thinks for a little before saying " Um, miss Abigail's dance attorium .... school of dance."

Yeah he's lying.

"MISS ABIGAILS DANCE ATTORIUM SCHOOL OF DANCE. That one. "  He emphasizes

West and Michelle both look at each other not buying his lie.

" Did mrs.Abigail let you hoverboard around her dance studio too?" Michelle asks in a slightly amused way

" Um...yeah sometimes, casual Fridays usually" he replies thinking they bought the lie

" All right, well we don't do that at the next step" Michelle pauses before continuing " but something that you could do for us is show us what you've got"

"Let's do it!" Kingston says enthusiastically

Kingston then started dancing and Julie thought that he was really good and by the looks of it so did everyone else.

Kingston is really good at hip hop, honestly I think his solo is amazing he has so many good moves!

As he's dancing everyone is cheering for him and hyping him up. He then starts pulling everyone out to dance with him. Julie then ends up dancing with Amy and Ozzy and so far she thinks it's really fun being here.Then west and Michelle join in on the fun and start dancing too.

Honestly TNS west is amazing so far, everyone has been really nice and it feels good to have fun with everyone! Hopefully I make some friends soon here!

A/N
This is the first chapter up on this series 🥳. This is the first story I've ever put up but since there's barely any Ozzy fanfics I decided that I should make one. I hope you guys like this story I'll try to update it as often as I can.