Season 5 episode 7

"Alright guys, let's work on our tumbling pass!" West tells the team "Kingston, Henry I want you guys to tumble in from the back uh Henry you take the lead then Kingston you come after alright?" He says and they start off how he says

"Now Piper I want you to come through the center" He explains to her and she goes through the center and does a few turns. "Looks great alright it's in!" He says as they begin setting everything up and practicing again.

                                                                                            ******

"Can you tell me how that section starts?" Kingston asks Juliette "Yeah uh you go like here-" she begins explaining as she does it but then Michelle walks in "Okay guys listen up! I have a very important announcement, only one team can go to regionals." She tells them and everyone stays silent and she goes on to say "This means that it's TNS west versus TNS east"

"What?" Kingston says as he looks around to everyone who is equally as worried as him. "So how's the search for new dancers going we need two more right?" Henry speaks up to ask

"Yes we still need two more dancers and I actually auditioned two dancers this morning, but they weren't even good enough for baby ballet so that's that." She says to the group "Let's get back to rehearsing I'll continue the search, thanks." She tells them as she walks away.

"Are we gonna be able to get ten dancers in time to have a chance to compete?" Juliette says worried

"Whats the point of doing a ten person dance if we don't even have ten dancers?" Ozzy says and Piper smiles as she realizes something and says "I think I know someone"

                                                                                                         ******

A/N:
Yes this is a short chapter but I didn't wanna go to school so imma work on more until I have to go back to practice 😛.