Season 5 Episode 10

Right now everyone's waiting for Michelle to come in and tell everyone who gets the two spots for the duet.

Julie is currently with Kingston and Henry working on technique watching as Kingston spins once he's finished Henry says "Ah the turns yo!" He says while dapping him up "Baby ballet is working out for you!"

"That's what I'm saying!" Replies Kingston

"Show me again!" Elliot says to him "Yeah one more time?" Kingston replies back and starts turning again

"He's actually being nice for once which is crazy" Julie says

"That's better you know what just get your posse a little more like attached" he says to Kingston "Attached?" "Yea yeah you know it looks a little floppy and it's just hanging around." He tells him

"Elliot's being really helpful and he's giving Kingston and I a lot of pointers when it comes to turns and stuff." Henry says

"Hey could you guys just move out of the way? I need to do an acro pass." He asks the three of them while they're laughing about something.

All three of them turn towards each other and laugh about what Elliot said thinking he was joking. "Did you think that was a request?" He told them seriously and they turned around to look at each other "See if I'm gonna carry this whole team on my back, you have to start doing things my way. So could you move?" And Henry grabs Kingston and Julie by the shoulder and leads them away.

"Within a minute his attitude just changes and he switches up on us, I don't get it. What's with this guy?" Henry says confused

"What's with him?" Julie whispers to the two boys and they shrug.

"We need Elliot on this team cuz his technique is insane, but he has a huge ego" Kingston says

As he's doing his acro pass Michelle walks in "Beautiful that aerial was so high and perfect, you know everyone here could definitely learn something from Elliot." She told the whole group in admiration.

"I'm learning everything from them they are the absolute best!" He tells Michelle and Julie just rolls her eyes "Yeah, thank you!" She replies

"I can't take this anymore" Julie says "I'm gonna tell Michelle about who Elliot really is."

"Michelle" Julie says jogging over to her before she leaves "Yes?" she responds walking over to Julie "There's something that I wanted to talk to you about... um it's Elliot" as she's about to tell her everything she interrupts "Oh he is amazing! He would be perfect in the duet, you and him can do the duet it's gonna be great!"

"I haven't gotten a chance to see Julie's skills but this will hopefully let me get to know what she can do and where her strong points are." Michelle says to the camera

"Yeah" she says forcing a smile "Okay go practice" Michelle tells her as she leaves and once she's gone her smile drops.

"I wanted to show Michelle my skills but why with him?" Julie says upset.