#42 Encounters

"Oh my~ Is that the Jiraiya of the Sannin?" Naruto almost gagged as they walked into the hotel, A woman was flirting with THE super pervert. Grabbing Ryouichi's hand, "We are getting a different room." Naruto almost said immediately, the woman behind the desk gave them their own key, making googly eyes at the pervert as the pervert... flaunted over to the woman. "Who would have guessed she makes the first move." Ryouichi said with curiosity giving a small look behind as Naruto pulled him up to the room, looking at the key he saw the number and unlocked the door.

"Why get us separate rooms?" Ryou asked curiously as Naruto gave him an odd look. "I am not dealing with him and his sudden mistress." Ryouichi nodded silently as he gave a small smirk. "What about my long term fiancé, did you just want me alone~?" Ryouichi said suggestively as Naruto blushed. "I always want you..." He said lowly as Ryouichi gave a small laugh, pulling the blond close to him, he kissed his forehead. "As do I." Pulling away, Naruto smiled slightly as his arm twitched once again, he grimaced as Ryouichi felt it. "What's wrong?"

"He's a moron, that is what's wrong."  Kurama's voice echoed in Ryou's head as Naruto glared at the empty space in their room. "Yes, I get it Kurama, I'm an idiot." Pulling up his sleeve, Ryouichi saw the jagged lines that arched up his hand, giving a small frown Ryou looked at Naruto for an explanation. "I used a Rasengan with Lightning chakra... I thought I had gotten it down, but never fully used it as a ranged jutsu..." Ryouichi rolled his eyes as he looked at it closer, wondering why the ring wasn't working with it... "Well, a swirling jutsu with lightning chakra does sound dangerous, I'm surprised you didn't get killed from multiple bolts." 

Naruto grimaced at the thought before Ryouichi looked up at him, "I'm sure Tsunade will be able to heal you back to how you were." Nodding to himself, he knew that was the plan anyway... but before he could say anything, Ryouich stood up and kissed the blond deeply. The sudden exchanged surprised the blond momentarily before he kissed back, wrapping his arms around him before Ryou placed him on the bed, Naruto pulling him down as he did. "Don't do that again, alright? Wouldn't know what to do without you." Ryou said in between breaths. The blond huffed as he gave a small sheepish grin, "Probably die of boredom." Ryou gave a shocked exclaim. "How did you know?" The blond giggled at that as Ryou placed a kiss on the blonds neck.

"I am not making another kid." Kurama's voice echoed as Naruto's blush magnified as Ryouichi sighed. "Perverted fox, watching us." Just as they were about to continue, a knock on the door resounded and Ryouichi gave an annoyed grunt as, he and Naruto stood up, staring at the door. "Probably the perverted sage." Naruto offered as he walked towards the door, opening it, he started. "Did the girl figure out how much of a hassle you..." Pausing as he saw a pair of Sharingan eyes staring at him. "Are..." Ryouichi looked over as he instantly froze, "Those eyes..." Naruto stared directly into them as he said. "Naruto Uzumaki, please come with us." 

Staring silently as he felt another pressure to the right of the Uchiha. "Those blasted eyes." Kurama snarled as Naruto saw a blue skinned ninja walk behind Itachi. "It's a wonder how this brat contains the Nine-tailed fox... Do try to cooperate, you wouldn't want to lose a leg, would you?" Naruto gulped as he felt Ryouichi's chakra signature disappear, masking it almost completely as he was right behind Naruto... the door was in between them"They are trying to lead me away... It must be because of Jiraiya." "Where are we going?" Naruto asked as Itachi stared at him, wondering what the blond was up too... "A walk. Simple as that..." silently walking in front of them, he glared at the fish like man, staring at the sword that housed an incredible amount of chakra.

"What is that sword..." Naruto asked as he tried to keep his calm, feeling Ryouichi's signature starting to flare. "Oh this? This Is Samehada, isn't she a be-" just as he was showing off his sword, the door busted forward, Ryou's eyes shot a line of silver as Naruto closed his eyes and completely backpedaled down the hallway. Ryouichis hands caught fire as he placed his hands up above, it glowed dark purple... before it exploded into a lighter color, Itachi was able to close his eyes from the sight of the colors, but Kisame... "AHH! MY EYES!" Naruto looked up towards Ryouichi as Itachi stared at them like daggers.