#23 In trouble.

The next thing Naruto knew, he was in another place entirely... touching the seal that was the form of transport for his fiance from the city of fire and Konoha. He shuddered slightly and looked behind him seeing a flash of red before Ryouichi stood their in his royal kimono. Smiling sheepishly as he looked down at his own kimono from the festival. Although it was a nice kimono, it felt like he didn't compare in the kimono as Ryou did.

Looking in Ryouichi's hands were the flowers, seeing as they were going back in forth between months, he decided he would bring them along to the palace. "So this is your throne." Naruto seemingly joked while Ryou rolled his eyes and lightly placed the vase down on his desk. "Well sit on it while I go and tidy up some loose ends.." Ryouichi stated before he lightly began walking to the door while Naruto did sit down on the chair and seemingly sighed in content.. Damiyos most likely always had the best cushions.

Ryouichi smiled lightly as he gave one last look back to Naruto who seemed to be enjoying his chair before exiting out of the room. Naruto began to look around, observing his new environment before he started to look at the desk... He smiled warmly seeing the picture he gave to Ryouichi... looking to the other pictures, he saw a young Ryou smiling happily holding a red headed woman's hand... he frowned knowing he never talked about his mother or father... grabbing the picture frame he examined it long before lightly placing it back down.

Ryouichi was a enigma in Naruto's eyes... he knew so much... but not enough to make him feel like he really knew him. He sighed slightly and lightly tapped the ring on his finger before he closed his eyes slowly. "Is Haru-chan okay?"  Thinking towards the bijuu inside of him before hearing a low grumble. "It's been one hour, you really are a mother." Naruto gained a tick mark on his forehead before the door opened making Naruto jump at the sound. "Ryou-sama, we have the next bit of paperwork for y-." They stopped when they saw the blond in their Damiyo's seat before they dropped the papers and ran out the door...

"Good job you nut, now you're in trouble." Gulping loudly, Naruto knew Kurama was right.

...

With Ryouichi, he was walking quickly towards the boardroom and opened the doors before the guards near the door could in annoyance. The opening of the two big doors made everyone stand up quickly. Ryou scanned each of their faces before he growled, his anger getting the best of him. "Where is Daihi!" He roared making everyone tense at the voice. "What is it my lord?" Aina asked worriedly while Ryouichi's hand lit on fire. "He and his daughter are going to see the deepest depths of hell." He said lowly, they had trouble understanding but still heard him. "He said he and his daughter were going on vacation? What is it that happened?" she asked once more.

"Ebina decided to provoke me enough to kidnap my fiance and was planning on ending their life." The fire seemingly glowed white hot before he flicked his wrist and it flung onto the floor, only for it to be stomped out quickly so it wouldn't catch anything on fire. "But no one knows your fiance? How did she?" Ryouichi sighed and placed his fairly warm hand on his forehead. "She was able to find them by giving someone a picture of my ring.. that was how I proposed." He raised his hand showing that his ring was indeed gone.

"She saw me without it and most likely pieced it together... some jealous stalker she is." He whispered the last part to himself... he sighed silently before standing straight up. "Bakao... Have your spies and ninja look out for the two, have them brought to the dungeon when captured..." The male nodded his head before he started to walk towards the door, "And another thin-" A crash and sounds of clanking and screaming was heard out the door.

"What on earth is that." Mabuki said aloud as the sounds slowly began to distant themselves... before it was back again... "HOW BIG IS THIS PLACE!?" The shout was outside the door before the door was busted open, Bakao who was near the door comically fell unconscious from the door hitting his face and a blond flew in, running from a few of the finer ninja in the palace. "RYOUICHI! I DID A BAD!" the revealed Naruto shouted while the redhead seemingly sweatdropped, knowing leaving him alone in his office was probably a bad idea...

"We found this boy in your office, He stole your ring my lord!" the people in the room seemingly paused before they looked towards the blond, piecing it together slowly. "Let him go... He isn't a intruder." The ninja seemingly sputtered and lightly loosened his hold and pointed at him, "B-but my lord, your ring!" Naruto squirmed a little as he hid behind the silvered eyed boy. "Everyone, this is my fiance... Naruto." The blond lightly peaked his head out and waved, shakily. "N-Nice to meet you all?" obviously afraid of their reactions from seeing him.

"B-But my lord he is a male." Ryou rolled his eyes as he looked towards Asao, another man he did not like on the board... he was close to Daihi... so that was probably why. Grabbing Naruto's hand he gave a small smirk. "So? You have a problem about my fiance you can tell me, but remember what I said moments ago." He pointed towards the empty seat that belonged to Daihi.

Asao shut his mouth after that and kept it that way as Ryou looked towards Naruto and smiled. "Naruto-kun will be staying here every so often... I want him to be treated properly while I am busy and away from him. He may roam around to get used to the place as he wishes... and on no circumstances is he harmed." Ryou said with absolute in his voice. Naruto looked around at everyone, memorizing everyone's faces before Ryou gave a reassuring squeeze to his hand.

"Aina, I want you to report that my fiance is here to every servant and maid here... if anyone sees him I would like them to ask to show him around, and answer any questions they might have and then they may continue whatever they may be doing." Naruto looked up at him curiously at that before looking back down slightly as Ryouichi pulled up his hand and gave it a small kiss making Naruto blush briefly, "Aina if you may as well bring him along with you, I need to finish discussing things with Bakao..." He paused before he turned towards the door and saw that he was still unconscious.

"...When he wakes up." Naruto chuckled sheepishly at that and slowly let go of his hand to slowly walk towards Bakao who had the daylights knocked out of him. He lightly kneeled and lightly placed his finger on top of his forehead and breathed in then out... opening his eyes he looked down before Bakao opened his eyes and groaned sitting up and holding his head. "What hit me..." Naruto smiled sheepishly and chuckled as well, "To be frank... a door.". 

Ryouichi shook his head in amusement before Aina walked over towards the two and lightly placed her hand out for Naruto to grab, as he did he was hoisted up briefly. "I hope we get along... Aina-san." The blond smiled while the girl nodded, giving him a smile as she did. "Come, I'll show you around now." Naruto seemed a little wary but looked towards Ryou who seemed to smile in reassurance as Naruto was pulled away from the chambers before the Damiyo turned back around with a small sigh, as he did however his eyes turned icy cold.

"Now... There will be an extra coming into this picture as well... and if either of them are harmed by anyone in this village... I will revoke my pledge to my father and burn this entire village to the ground." The white hot flame in his hand was back before it turned a dark blue, almost touching the violet of colors... many of the people in the room began to tense... knowing the infamous purple flames... go even hotter and it will blind anyone who looks at it in almost a instant. "You all know I can... so don't tempt me." 

The fire slowly dissipated, the color going to a orange then his hand slowly was back to normal... the people in the room gulped before looking towards Bakao. "Get those two here if you find them... even if they don't have any limbs." He slowly began to walk towards the door as Bakao slowly opened it, knowing how hot the Damiyo's hands would be at the moment... As the door closed Bakao turned towards the others and gave a small scoff of amusement, "Don't mess this one up..." 

...

TBC

YAS A UPDATE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT MY LOVELY'S! 

Word count - 1537