26# Crazed

Small chattering was happening behind the door Naruto and Ryouichi were facing. Ryou had told the blond why the Wind Daimyo was there, and the reason was that Ryou was going to have a possible arranged marriage, that was three months ago when he set the date and completely forgot about it. He calmed Naruto down briefly seeing his face by telling him, "I was gonna turn him down, but I couldn't just say no to another Daimyo." 

It made sense and Naruto breathed out in relief, Ryouichi smiled at the blond and nodded his head, "Besides... I already have what I want." The young Jinchuriki gave him a look, "I'm not property."  Ryouichi laughed at that before grabbing the handle. "Alright fine, I'll say 'I am already someone else's.' How is that?" Ryou opened the door and turned away from the blushing blond.

"Ahh! Young Ryouichi! It has been too long!" The wind Daimyo said in a newfound joy making Ryou smile, There were many different arranged marriages, but he knew that the wind Daimyo wasn't after his power, He knew of the friendship between his father and himself to know that power wasn't in his mind. 

"It is good to see you again Hibiki-san." The fire Daimyo walked up towards him with the blond looking around. He saw Naami and walked over towards her and smiled, many of the maids Naruto met seemed to like him a whole lot, and she seemed to be especially fond of him. "Ah Naruto-Sama, You should be by Ryou-sama! You know that's the wind Daimyo!" she said in small harsh whispers making him smile sheepishly, "It's alright, Ryou said he would call me over when he would introduce me." 

Naami didn't look completely convinced before the two heard a noise over by Ryouichi and Hibiki, "RYOU-KUN!~ I missed you so much!" The blond was confused briefly before turning and saw something that made his stomach churn. A brown-haired girl had her arms wrapped around the fire daimyo's neck and kissed him... Ryouichi pushed away almost immediately as Naruto felt his heart sink slowly.

"Oh dear..." Kurama muttered to himself seeing this, looking up at the sky while gently soothing the baby between his tails, he was still small from forcing all the chakra to speed up the little baby's growth and was about as big as a great dane, so the baby got enough warmth and slept like he was still in the real world. Seeing the brunette Kurama shifted uncomfortably.

"Kyoko, I am engaged, I completely forgot about our arranged date to discuss this so I apologize but I am already engaged." Hibiki seemingly frowned briefly at that before looking around curiously, he was still happy for the young boy but was curious. Kyoko frowned at this as she stood up straight and also looked around. "Well... Where is she then?" She crossed her arms, obviously not pleased.

Ryouichi smiled sheepishly before turning to see Naruto with slow-moving tears down his cheeks, he froze before quickly walking towards him, who took a step back almost immediately. Naami frowned as he did that and lightly touched his shoulder, "Don't make a scene... it'll make it worse." She whispered, almost on instinct. Naruto froze and quickly focused chakra to his face and in an instant, the tears evaporated.

Ryou saw this and frowned before handing out his hand in a very graceful bow. Naruto pushed away from the tears that threaten to go again and grabbed his hand. Ryouichi felt a relief feeling the hand on his and lightly pulled him so he can walk with him, arm linked. "Hibiki-san, Kyoko, This is my fiance Naruto." 

Kyoko looked at him in a look of disgust while another woman came up, Ryou recognized her as Hibiki's wife. "It is very lovely to meet you Naruto-Kun, I apologize for my daughters... Energetic behavior." The brown-haired woman looked at the girl who glomped the Fire Daimyo, she held out her hand in a way making Naruto look at it briefly and lightly grabbed it gently, surprised at how soft the woman's hand was. "Ah, Same to you..." He paused and she laughed lightly. "Emiko."