| Chapter One |

| Chapter One |- Take My Breath Away -

| Chapter One |
- Take My Breath Away -

• • • • • •

Everything had changed once Anna had stepped into the same small New York City cafe as Chandler Bing.

Boy, did sparks fly when Chandler laid eyes on Anna.

Anna strolled into the cafe with her head held high, she stood tall in her black high heels, a grey dress length coat hugging her figure tightly.

It was almost like time stood still, Chandler couldn't even blink, he was completely captivated by her beauty as she pushed her curled blonde hair off her shoulder, letting her hair flow down her back.

'What time and day is it again?' Chandler's lost his brain, he didn't have one anymore, he couldn't form sentences anymore as he continued to stare at Anna, his jaw nearly hitting the floor as she strolled past him, her heavenly perfume nearly knocked him over, of course she smelt amazing.

'Come on, say something, you idiot.'

Chandler knew he had to say something, she was standing a few feet away from him, her eyes scanning the menu on the wall, a gorgeous red lipstick was on her lips, she had beautiful small jewellery scattered on her body. ( a small diamond necklace, a few small silver rings on her fingers and a charm bracelet )

"Uh.. do.. you like coffee?"

Seriously?! Do you like coffee? Why else would she be in a coffee shop for?

Anna felt a smile start to appear on her face as she looked at the man who leaned against the orange sofa, his arms crossed across his chest, but he looked nervous, he was sweating and looked like he was going to faint at any second.

"Um.. yes– I do like coffee." Anna voice was like honey, incredibly soft with such a sweet tone that was music to your ears.

"Oh.. well.. you're in the right place then."

Alright, just stop talking, you've embarrassed yourself enough!

"What do you normally order from here?" Anna asked finding herself wanting to keep talking to the man with a heart of pure gold.

"I mean– the cappuccino here is pretty amazing.." Chandler recommended as Anna nodded her head. "A-are you new around here?"

Anna turned back to look at him. "Is it that obvious? I literally only moved to New York a few weeks ago and so far.. loving every bit of it."