| Chapter Five |

| Chapter Five |- 1

| Chapter Five |
- 1.4-
• • • • • •

"What would yours be Phoebe?" Anna asked a fashion magazine resting on her lap, surrounded by her friends.

"Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs!" Phoebe said with a smile.

"Yeah, see.. you took mine." Ross said turning to Chandler. "Chandler, what about you?"

Chandler thought about it for a second. "Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd.. make myself omnipotent forever."

Rachel sighed. "See, there's always one guy 'If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes.'."

"Oh hey, Joey." Anna said waving from her seat, watching as he walked over to the group.

"Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asked but that big word went straight over Joey's head.

"Probably kill myself!" Anna lifted her head looking at Joey, making sure she heard that right.

".. excuse me?" Monica said not understanding what he meant.

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!" Joey said shrugging his jacket off.

"Joey, uh– omnipotent.." Ross said hoping that he'd catch on to the word that didn't mean what he thought it did.

"You are? Ross, I'm sorry.." Ross threw the newspaper down and stood up.

"It's never a dull moment with you Joey." Anna said smiling at the man with such cute intention.

• • • • • •

"Is she seriously asleep right now?"
"How does she do that?"
"I cannot sleep in a public place."

Phoebe was sound asleep in the cafe, looking relaxed and comfortable.

"Look at her – she looks so peaceful." Monica said tilting her head looking at Phoebe.

Suddenly Phoebe sat up, making everyone jump with a sudden startle. "Oh– what..what.. hi."

"Its okay.. you just nodded off again." Ross said to Phoebe who sighed.

"Why are you so tired all of a sudden Pheebs?" Anna asked as Phoebe rested her head on her shoulder.