| Chapter Three |

| Chapter Three |- 1

| Chapter Three |
- 1.2 -
• • • • • • •

"What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it." Monica informed the gentlemen in the group, how exactly the women's minds/feelings work.

"Yeah, right!– you serious?" Joey asked not believing what the women were saying.

"Oh, yeah!" Phoebe said nodding her head.

"Everything you need to know is in that first kiss." Rachel said.

"Absolutely." Monica agreed nodding her head.

"And a kiss makes you feel appreciated – protected, and adored. It's a really special moment for us especially." Anna said looking at the newspaper Chandler was reading.

"Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out." Chandler said as the women stared at him, he definitely did not know how the female mind works.

Ross made his thoughts voice be heard. "Yeah, and-and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that... that's not why we bought the ticket."

"The problem is, though, after the concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic... basically just trying to stay awake." Chandler said.

"Yeah, well, word of advice: Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone." Rachel said making the women of the group high-five her, while the men just shook their heads.

Anna noticed the confused look on Joey's face, before he slapped his hand against Ross's leg. "Are we still talking about sex?"

Ross just gave him a thumbs up while reaching across to grab his cup of coffee.

• • • • • • •

Anna sat beside Chandler, occasionally his own hand would brush against hers, as she finished painting her fingernails with red nail polish.

"Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding." Chandler said trying not to take much notice of Anna sitting rather close to him, he took a deep breath as he watched her paint her nail with such concentration.

"Then I've already seen this one!" Phoebe said grabbing the remote and switching the television off.

"Are you finished with that?" Monica in a frantic state rushed around her apartment, taking the cup Joey was drinking from and carrying it over to the sink.