| Chapter Eleven |

| 1

| 1.11 |

"Look they've published my clothing line." Anna rushed over to the newspaper stand, spotting the fashion magazine with her clothing article.

"That is truly amazing Anna." Monica said looking at Anna's proud project that she worked incredibly hard on all last year. "You have such an amazing talent."

"Thanks Mon.. all those pushed backs by so many fashion designers is now finally worth it." Anna said as Phoebe wrapped her arm around Anna.

"You think your next clothing line could be for homeless cats?" Phoebe asked as Anna gave her a smile.

"I'll definitely think about it Pheebs." Anna said flipping threw the magazine.

"Ooo, can I check my horoscope?" Phoebe asked as Anna handed her the magazine.

"Oh, my God! Don't look now." Monica said as she looked over Phoebe's shoulder at the man reading a newspaper. "Behind you there's a guy...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression."

"Where?" Phoebe spun around and stared at the attractive man. "Come to mama."

"He's coming." Monica said as the guy suddenly headed in their direction. "Be cool. Be cool. Be cool."

"Nice hat." He said as both Monica and Phoebe nearly melted to the ground at his compliment.

"Thanks."

"Prince charming's getting further away." Anna said as the girls began to panic at the chance to catch the man's attention.

"Whistle?"

"I'm not whistling.." Monica shook her head.

"Do it, come on, do it, do it." Phoebe said hoping that Monica would grab his attention.

"Woo-Hoo!" Monica yelled out at the man.

"Great whistle Mon." Anna said hiding behind her magazine.

Suddenly as the man stopped in the middle of the street, an ambulance came speeding down the road, completely running the man over.

"I can't believe you did that!" Phoebe said as the three girls stood completely in shock from the scene they just saw.

• • • • • • • •

"Here's your ice cream with chocolate sauce, marshmallows and peanuts." Chandler handed Anna her dessert which she happily took from his hands.