| Chapter Fifteen |

| 1

| 1.16 |

• • • • • •

"I am so hungry." Anna said sitting in a restaurant with Chandler and Joey.

"This is unbelievable. It's been half an hour." Chandler said slapping his menu down as he looked at Joey. "If this was a cartoon, you'd be looking like a ham right about now."

"There's the waitress. Excuse me, miss." Joey tried to get her attention. "Hello? Miss?"

"Wait a second– that's Phoebe." Anna said looking at the waitress who looked exactly like Phoebe.

"Hi – will that be all?" Phoebe said as the three looked at each other with confused expressions on their faces.

"Wait, wait. What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, um, I was over there... then you said, "Excuse me, miss." So now I'm here." She said acting very strangely different.

"No, no. How come you're working here?" Joey asked looking at Phoebe.

"Right. Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are really cute." She said looking at her outfit.

"Can we start over?" Chandler asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah. Okay, great. I'll be over here."

"No, no, no, no." The boys tried to stop her but she was gone.

"Well, we finally met Ursula." Anna said as the boys looked at her. "Remember Phoebe's a twin, that was Ursula."

"How can they be twins, they look nothing alike?" Joey said as both Chandler and Anna stared at each other.

"Let's get out of here, I'm dying for a cafe muffin." Anna said as they agreed and followed her out of the restaurant.

• • • • • • • •

"Joey, she looked exactly like Ursula. How do you not see it?" Anna said looking through the cafe window at Phoebe who was sitting on the orange couch with the rest of their friends.

"No, I still don't see it– Ursula's hot.. Phoebe's.. Phoebe." Joey said as Anna shook her head.

"You know that thing when we talk about things?" Chandler said to his friend who nodded his head. "Let's not do that anymore."

Chandler held the door open for Anna to step through, she made her way over to the group, hugging the girls hello.

"Well, don't you look beautiful today." Rachel said wrapping his arm around Anna.