06 | on thin ice

TW: Very brief sexual descriptions. Stars will be placed when it begins and finishes, so you can skip it if you wish.

Chapter six:

The pitter-pattering of the steady stream of water hitting the shower basin echoed in the background, reverberating louder with each passing second as Ria began to stir in her bed.

She yawned loudly as she awoke from her deep sleep, a palpable ache in her skull. She could feel waves of nausea, her stomach gurgling angrily. She finally managed to pry her eyelids open, her mouth dry with the thick spittle of saliva merged with the pungent unmistakable taste of alcohol. Her entire body ached, similar to two months ago when she had made the mistake of attending a spin class. The most palpable soreness between her legs, in her most intimate region. She groaned loudly as her hand whipped out to her left shoulder, massaging it softly, hoping the discomfort would leave.

As she manoeuvred her arm, she noticed the scarcity of clothes — she lazily glanced under the duvet and saw the total absence of clothing.

She rapidly sat up in the bed at this new revelation and felt the waves of nausea hit again, the bile rising in her now empty stomach. She noticed several pieces of clothes sprawled carelessly across the floor from her peripheries.

Except it wasn't just her clothes from the night before. There was a sage green shirt, several sizes too big for her, and black jeans plopped just below them. The ripped Durex condom packets on top of the clothing were more startling. She counted at least five.

"Shit. Shit!" She whispered under her breath. She could feel the bile steadily rising, nearly at the top of her oesophagus, threatening to explode out of her mouth in seconds. She laid back down, hoping the feeling would pass. She recalled the night before events, allowing her eyes to flutter closed again.

***

Ria was on all fours, feeling the pressure as his desire pumped in and out of her. His hands were in her wild mane, gripping it tightly with each penetrative motion. Both of their soft grunts were in sync, each louder than the one before. The sounds of the occasional smacks against her buttocks added to her arousal. With each smack, she let out a soft shriek, a perfect blend of pain and pleasure. She felt him speed up his pace as he neared his climax. She glanced over her shoulder; his hand placed firmly on her throat as he levered her up so their lips would meet in an erotic kiss.

She could feel his soft stubble against her supple skin, his olive skin unblemished, except for a small pimple on his right cheek. His lips were slightly coarse in texture as they met with hers. She moaned his name into the kiss. "Blaine."

***

"No...no, no. It can't be!" She whispered to herself, the memories returning to her tenfold. She blushed deeply as she recalled how she'd begged for him. She was acutely aware of the shower water stream in the near distance, coming to a halt.

She grabbed the duvet covers and carefully wrapped them around herself as she rushed to the bathroom. She needed physical confirmation of what she already knew to be true.

She noticed the bathroom door was left ajar. She firmly propelled the door open and felt the flush return to her cheeks as she came face to face with Blaine's peachy rear-end. He ran the towel through his hair, the curls beginning to form as his hair dried in response to the crisp air. Ria noticed the drops of water lining his body, emphasising his toned but not overly muscly body. She let her eyes close as he rotated around, as she remembered using her tongue to draw lines along his V lines. She wondered if he still played football.