Chapter 8: Startling Confessions

Disclaimer: You already know who owns Fairy Tail, and sadly, it's not me.

Chapter Eight:

Startling Confessions!

-Natsu, Erza, Jellal, Juvia, Gray, Wendy, Romeo, and Carla (This keeps getting longer...)-

"What do you mean you lost Lucy?" Erza cried as Jellal, Romeo, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and Carla tried to hold her back from killing Natsu, who was hiding behind a rock.

"I-I'm sorry! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Natsu shrieked as he tried to squirm behind the tiny rock. "I almost had her, but that stupid bastard Archer-medic took her away!"

"It's Archimedes, Lava-Mouth!" Gray said as he held Erza's arm back, which was inches from her sword.

"What'd you call me?" Natsu countered back, jumping up from his hiding place and forgetting about Erza's intent to strangle him.

"I called you Lava-Mouth, got a problem with it?" Gray retorted, letting go of Erza's arm and stomping over to Natsu.

"Shut up, Ice sculpture!"

"No, you shut up, Fire Face!"

"I told you first, Ice-for-brains!"

"Flame Head!"

"Perverted Snowflake!"

"Bonfire!"

"Snow Fairy!"

"City-Burner!"

"Ice Cream!"

"THIS IS NO TIME TO BE ARGUING!" Erza yelled, silencing everyone in the room (Well, only Natsu and Gray...). "Lucy is still missing, I haven't seen or heard from Gajeel, Levy and Happy, and we still need to figure out how to defeat Archimedes!"

"Lucy told me she had to use her spirit-thingies to stop him," Natsu replied. But saying her name made him remember everything that happened, and his vision went black, the guilt overwhelming him.

"Natsu! Natsu, stop! The whole cavern is going to collapse!" Erza yelled to her guilt-stricken and upset comrade. Natsu was standing in the middle of the tunnel, yelling into the air. A giant column of flames shot out of his mouth and towards the already destroyed ceiling. His entire body was engulfed in flames also, making the temperature increase by the second.

"It's getting really hot in here, Erza! I can't use my Make Magic with the temperature like this!" Gray shouted to the re-quip mage. The others were also uncomfortable, Juvia the most. Her water-like body was slowly evaporating from the heat created by Natsu.

"Erza-san, please hurry and do something! Juvia is evaporating!" Juvia cried. Gray ran over to her and held her body, hoping that his body's cold temperature would cool her down. "G-Gray-sama!" Juvia stuttered.

"Don't worry Juvia, I won't let you evaporate!" Gray said to the water mage. Even if it cost me my life, I swear I will protect you. He added in his thoughts.

"Thank you, Gray-sama," Juvia replied. She could feel herself getting colder by the minute, but she didn't say anything. She didn't want to ruin the moment.

Erza re-quipped into her Flame Empress Armor, and charged at Natsu. "Natsu!" she said as she tackled him to the ground, pinning his arms behind his back.

The fall from Erza's tackle knocked him out, and now he was sleeping.

"What was THAT all about?" Jellal asked as he got up and dusted himself off. Erza just shrugged her shoulders and continued to stare at the limp body of the fire mage.