Chapter 10: All Together Now

Disclaimer: Me no own Fairy Tail!

Chapter Ten:

All Together Now!

General Point of View (FINALLY!)

Natsu and the group continued to run down the corridor, while the booming steps of Archimedes were getting louder and louder.

"Levy! Get out of the way!" a familiar voice yelled.

Levy...? Gajeel thought as he put all of his strength into running towards the sound. Sure enough, around the corner, was Levy and Happy. Levy was standing under a group of stalactites; the stalactites looked as if were going to fall any moment.

She had her back to Gajeel, so she didn't see them. Don't worry Gajeel; I'm coming to join you soon! Levy thought as she waited for the rock pillars to come crashing down and end her life.

"Levy, don't!" Happy cried again. He was too far from her to push her out of the way, yet he still flew towards her using Max Speed.

Out of instinct, Gajeel ran towards her and scooped her up, just barely getting away from the falling stalactites.

"Put me down!" she yelled, not knowing who it was. Obeying, her captor put her down and let her get a good look at him.

"G-G-GAJEEL!" Levy cried, jumping back into his arms. Instead of resisting, he held her. "I thought you were dead!"

"Me, dead?" Gajeel just laughed. Levy looked at him, seriousness in her eyes.

"Yes, dead! I saw a corpse and everything! It had your hair and the Fairy Tail guild mark on its left shoulder," she said, remembering how scared she was.

"Oh, that? I made that to make that guy think I was dead," Gajeel said. Levy stared at him with surprise in her eyes. "I had just caught Bunny Girl after she tried to kill herself from jumping out of that Sky Prison."

"I did not try to kill myself!" Lucy yelled from a distance. Seeing Levy, Lucy ran up and hugged her. "Levy-chan!"

Levy jumped out of Gajeel's arms and ran to her blonde friend. "Lu-chan! You're okay!" Natsu once again attached himself to Lucy's side. Levy noticed this and decided to tease Lucy about it after they get out of this mess.

"It's good to see that you are alive, Levy," Erza said, stepping into the little group with Jellal in tow. Next were Juvia and Gray, then Romeo, Wendy, and Carla.

"Well, I guess everyone's here!" Lucy said. Next thing they knew, Lucy was thrown into a wall by an outstretched hand.

"Lucy!" Natsu said as he ran to her side. She was unconscious. Natsu turned to the owner of the hand. Everyone gasped as he saw them step out of the shadows.

It belonged to Natsu.

"What the hell is going on?" Gray said, walking towards Natsu. He looked at Natsu, then at the copy. "They look exactly alike!"

"That's not Salamander though," Gajeel said, taking a few sniffs in the air. Wendy nodded her head, agreeing with Gajeel.

"That Natsu has a different smell," she said, pointing at the imposter Natsu.

"Well, I don't care if he's an imposter or not!" Natsu said, standing up. "He's gonna pay!"

Behind Imposter Natsu, a copy of each Fairy Tail mage stepped out, including the ones that fought Erza, Juvia, and Wendy.

"Be careful; they know more than just the magic we use!" Erza said, re-quipping into her Flight Armor. Each mage stepped in front of their doppelganger, ready for whatever attack they use.