Epilogue: What Happened Next

Chapter 298(I know, I know, I skipped a few): So this had nothing to do with what was going to happen next... It was merely a flashback chapter... Did anyone laugh when Jellal squeezed Erza's chest and the he was like, 'soft'? I know I did!

P.S. If you don't read The Day We Disappeared, then go read it. My OCs appears in this chapter and I don't want anyone getting confused.

Disclaimer: I lied. THIS is the last disclaimer for this story!

Epilogue

(Or Chapter Twelve:

What Happens Next?)

General Point of View

"Hey everyone; we're home!" Natsu yelled as he ceremoniously kicked the guild doors wide open. No one said anything for a second; then all at once, everyone descended on the small group of mages, with Mira in the front.

"Where have you guys been?" she yelled at them, worry and concern clear in her voice. "It's been three weeks since we last heard from you!" The Labyrinth group's eyes went wide.

"T-three weeks?!" they all stuttered out. To them, it had only been three days since they were trapped. To the rest of the world, it had been three long weeks.

"Yes, three weeks! We sent out groups to search-" Mira started but stopped as soon as she saw Lucy was holding Natsu's hand. From there her brain had shut down. She looked around and started to notice that every couple she had been trying to put together had finally accepted their feelings for each other.

At first, she was beyond ecstatic, because the people she knew loved each other had come out with it and asked each other out; then she was beyond pissed, because she wanted to be the one to force- I mean, help- them to realize their feelings for each other; then she ventured into the Depression Canyon because she had not been able to witness one thing; and finally, she had the Sadness Cloud hanging over her because the one couple she wanted to see get together hand done it already! Ever since Natsu dragged Lucy into Fairy Tail, she knew they were destined to be together; to see that they had gotten together without her was too much for her, and she passed out.

The others just stared at Mirajane because her face had twisted into fifty different emotions in at least 10 seconds.

"Lucy, what do you think is wrong with Mira?" Natsu asked. Lucy just shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to step over Mirajane, which ceremoniously failed because Mira jumped up and grabbed Lucy's leg, which probably scared the hell out of her.

"You will tell me everything that has happened!" Mira yelled. Lucy gulped and nodded her head quickly. Mira turned back into her usual self and dragged Lucy to the bar, sitting her down in her usual spot and propped herself up with her elbows on the bar. Lucy sighed and knew she was never going to leave the guild hall if she didn't tell her what happened. And so began the tale all over again, Starting from when she fell into the hole to when they had escaped. Mira listened with awe and wonder, knowing this was all because of her! She felt so happy on the inside that wanted to scream, and she did.

"Excuse me for one moment, Lucy," Mira said as she stepped out from behind the bar and walked daintily to the guild's doors. She pushed them open and walked outside, letting them close behind her. The doors didn't muffle her overjoyed voice as she screamed, "Yes! I knew my six-month plan would work!" Then she walked back inside the guild and returned to her post, with everyone staring at her, the Master included, though he wasn't that surprised.

"Okay, now since that's done and over with, let's celebrate everyone's return!" Master yelled out and Fairy Tail cheered. The party was started in a matter of seconds, and so was a guild fight.