Author Note (Important)

Okay I would love to thank you all for reading this. And when I told my parents the number of reads, you do not know how happy they were for me.

3.27k Reads!

I never thought I could make a book that so many people would like. Oh and please share this so more people could read and enjoy just as much as you all do!

Okay now for some questions.

1~ What are some things you want to see?

2~ What do you think of the ships?

3~ What do you think about Belladonna being in a Poly Relationship?

4~ What are some scenarios you would like to see?

5~ Should she meet Quirrell at the pub or at school?

6~ Should she meet Remus earlier or wait until the third book/Act?

7~ How should everyone react to when Harry and Belladonna meet in the magical world and Harry starts saying she is the reason why they, their parents, died?

8~ Please help with this one. How should belladonna get together with her boyfriends/girlfriend?

Update: okay so this is somewhat of a spoiler. But, Theo, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were all dating, their families had no say- (nor did they care) because of the mate bond. They knew they had two more soulmates. On the train they meet Cedric and they instantly hit it off. (Mostly because its a Hufflepuff x Slytherin) When Draco introduced himself to Harry and Harry refused to take his hand, Belladonna ###. (I put a line through that because it comes at a VERY close chapter.) Draco told the rest of them he met their last soulmate and they all were shocked it was the twin of the 'boy-who-lived' but they are least tried to get to know her and they were very glad. They all hit it off, but Belladonna didn't start dating them until the third year.

Another update; Someone had asked how Cedric is still alive. While I won't tell you the full story as it is very special information. Long story short; the 🦋butterfly🦋 effect.

I will update on the 20th, I will go through the comments and decide what to write.

Update; Hello readers. As you know I haven't updated in a while. I don't have an excuse for not updating this book. I have been losing motivation to continue and running out of ideas. So if anyone has any ideas on how to stay motivated, please tell me. I need feedback, and by others telling me ideas storywriting gets easier. At least for me.