Chapter 12

Fred joined Belladonna in the compartment while George went to get someone. Fred, however, didn't say a word about who this person was to belladonna. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you who it was, now will it?" was all he said. 

The marauders all nodded. they did give their few shares of surprises. pranks aren't all what they were known for.

While pouting belladonna did understood the meaning of a surprise it was just that the Dursley's didn't give that many good surprises. more like new chores, petunia's old clothes. the only NEW things belladonnas had ever gotten was 'women utensils' for when she got her monthly thing. but soon someone opened the compartment door. "Fred, you should really knock first." Said a voice Belladonna didn't recognize. but then again, she was in the wizarding world, so she didn't know anyone aside from Harry, Mattheo, the twins and now this person. 

"You had absolutely no clue who I was?" Percy asked belladonna. Belladonna smiled sheepishly, "Maybe, I grew up with muggles, so I didn't know that magic assisted until I started to read mom's letters, and they didn't say anything about magic given family so most likely she didn't know therefore i didn't know." Belladonna said. 

The boy was at least a year or two older than the twin with the same Firey ginger hair as the twins. He had dark brown eyes, and he was already wearing to what seemed like the boys' uniform of Hogwarts.
"Percy, meet Belladonna."
"Our magic given sister."
Percy looked at belladonna in shock. Their parents did say they had a magic given sister somewhere, but Percy lost hope for finding her as time went on. But when brown meet blue, it was like all of his lost and forgotten hope came running back.

"Percy Weasley, pleasure to finally meet you sister."

Smiling at her newfound older brother, "Belladonna, it's a pleasure to meet you too big brother." 

ginny growled out. "I'm his sister! not you!" Ginny said getting up and stomping over to Belladonna, but the twins stood up and made a make-shift wall stopping ginny from going any closer. "You stay away from Bella." They both growled at Ginny. "I'm your sister, not her!" the twins took out their wands and pointed them at Ginny who back away and ran back over to her boyfriend and ONLY brother. 

And like that the older Weasley children started to get to know each other better and their newfound little sister. 

Around half past twelve there was a great chattering outside in the corridor and a smiling, dimpled woman slid back their door and said, "Anything off the cart, dears?"

Belladonna, who forgotten to eat any breakfast, stood up. The twin's ears went pink, and Percy just looked down. Belladonna who noticed waited to see if they wanted anything first but also to see what was wrong with her new brothers. then she got an idea, it may sound racist on her opinion but by their cloths, her magic given family was having money problems. Thinking of a surprise for her brothers, Belladonna went out into the corridor.

She had never had any money for candy with the Dursleys, nor did she keep the money as Dudley would steal it and Vernon and/or Petunia refuse to believe her when she did accuse him. saying that she was looking for attention. If Dudley did confess, he wouldn't get scolded no, no, no, he got praised. But now that she had pockets rattling with gold and silver, she was ready to buy as many candies as she could possibly carry, maybe sneak some into Hogwarts for when she gets hungry. 

Working to improve her diet was one of the top things she wanted to do now that she was free of the Dursley's control. 

"How Often did they feed you?"  Cedric asked, grip on her waist was tight. From worry or angry was something belladonna was having trouble figure out. "Not often, just enough to survive." Belladonna said.