Chapter 11

Belladonna woke at five o' clock on the dot, the next morning and was too excited and nervous to go back to sleep once she noticed that the sun was still only rising from the hill tops. She got up and pulled on her new outfit that fit her perfectly – she'd change into her robes once she was on the train. she had checked his Hogwarts list yet again to make sure she had everything she needed, saw that Nyx, her new raven familiar, was shut safely in her silver shining cage. when it was six thirty Belladonna packed everything in her magical suitcase, including Nyx then walked to the train station. 

"You got a raven? Most get owls, toads or cats, so why a raven?" Remus asked. "A) yes a raven, B) I don't like being like everyone else, C) Because I could and, D) I prefer ravens because of my house. I am a Ravenclaw." belladonna said. 

Belladonna made it to kings cross with only a few bumps in the road. Tom had let her use the floo and she had no idea how to use it, so he had to tell her how. But now at the station Belladonna felt all of her mates here thanks to the bond along with her magic given family. Taking a breath, she started walking pulling a medium case with her. 

"There is no way you carried everything in that small trunk." Hermione said. "I didn't, there magical trunks inside of that trunk." belladonna said. Regulus looking at his niece, "where did you learn that?" "I didn't learn that I just had a creative-slash-smart idea. however, I did underestimate the weight." 

belladonna walked around kings cross, either to find a way onto the train or following the magical signatures of her family. but she could also sense her brother, she rather avoid him seeing his ego was as big as a giant blue whale.

lily looked at James, "He got that from you."  "In my defense, at least I got better after some years." "And that was after you nearly killed snivels." Sirius said. 

Belladonna was already loving the wizarding world so much. every corner she turned there was something to do with magic or just random people doing something Vernon and/or Petunia forbade her to do. 

A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, and it was eleven o' clock.  Belladonna made it and she loved it. while walking around some more belladonna found the sign with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it. 

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way of the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks. 

The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats. Belladonna passed a round-faced boy who was saying, "Gran, I've lost my toad again."

"Oh, Neville," he heard the old woman sigh.

"No way, frank is that your mom?" "And son?" Peter and Sirius asked. "Yea, I think so, she looks different from when I last saw her."  Frank did just see his mother at last yule.  and she wasn't wearing clothing like that, lots of wool and funny hats. 

A boy with dreadlocks was surrounded by a small crowd. "Give us a look, Lee, go on." The boy lifted the lid of a box in his arms, and the people around him shrieked and yelled as something inside poked out a long, hairy leg. Most likely a spider.

Soon belladonna got onto the train and found an empty compartment. With finding a compartment, she tried to lift it up the steps but could hardly raise it. She can blame Vernon for the beatings and not properly eating three meals a day. 

"Want a hand?" belladonna jumped a bit; she didn't hear nor sense the owner of the voice come close to her. 

"Oh, this is our first meeting!" Fred said the George added "and she was so cute in her first year." "What do you mean in my first year?" Belladonna said in a fake threatening voice that everyone, but her mates would fall for. "WE MEAN YOUR STILL JUST AS CUTE! PLEASE DON'T KILL US!" the twins shouted. 

"Yes, please," Belladonna said. But what was that tingling sense, it was like when she first got her blocks away from her and Charlie was nearby. Could it be another one of her brothers?

"Oy, Fred! C'mere and help!" With the twins' help, Belladonna's trunk was at last tucked away in a corner of the compartment.

"Thanks," said Belladonna finally looking at the twins. They had red ginger hair and brown eyes. 

"Blimey," said the twin of the right. "Are you -?"

"She is," said the twin standing on the left. "Aren't you?" he added to Belladonna. picking up what they were putting down, belladonna nodded. "Hello little sister," chorused the twins. 

George, Fred, Percy and belladonna smiled. the next chapter will show there bonding time and how belladonna made the twins and Percy start to understand which other. 

However most failed to see the anger in six people's eyes.