Max

Prom night, the night I've been dreading. I asked Tracy to prom on Thursday and it was the most awkward shit I've ever had to do. I hope whatever Tyler has planned today works cause, I am not doing this shit again.
"Omg hi max you look handsome" says Tracy's mom, Tasha. My mom and Tasha has been friends since high school, Tasha is a 5'7, slender, women with tight curls that land on her shoulder the polar opposite of Tracy.
"Come in, come in. I can't believe you've asked Tracy to prom. I never knew she was your type"
She's not, but of course I would never say that to Tracy's mom
"Tracy, come down nowww, Max is here"
"Ok mom, coming now, dani is just finishing my makeup"
Danielle aka Dani is Tracy's big sister, Dani doesn't really get along with Tasha but really likes Tracy's so she tolerates being around her. In my opinion I don't really know what Dani dislikes so much about her mom, not only is her mom pretty but she's smart, funny and all in all a good mom, again the polar opposite of Tracy.
"Ok I'm done"
Tracy walks down the steps in clear heals wearing a dress, a baby blue colour. Her dress almost reminds me of Cinderellas. Her hair is straightened just as usual but in a bun, her nails are painted white and she has a fuck ton of glitter on her rich melanin skin. She kinda looks cute if only her personality wasn't so shity. I put on my fakest smile and pretend to be excited
"oh wow Tracy, you look so beautiful"
"Oh- thank you Max"
Whatever let's just get this over with. As I try to rush out the house, Tasha, stops us and ask us for pictures. As Tracy steps in and attempts to put her arm around my body I unconsciously made a look of disgust quickly replacing it with a smile, of course Dani noticed it. One thing I forgot to mention is Dani and I don't necessarily have the greatest relationship, Dani sort of hates me, I don't really care but Dani seems to be really protective of her sister. Under Dani's breath I hear her say "prick", me a prick she should be great full that I'm taking her obnoxious sister out to prom, god, can some people be so ungrateful. As Tasha finishes I quickly get into my car waiting for Tracy to get in too. Tyler, better have something perfect planned.