CHAPTER-8

Raghav's P.O.V

"Hey! Why don't we go to a club or something? We have met after many years. It would be fun to finally go out with you guys." Anika proposed the idea.

It was 4 o'clock and we have been sitting here since we completed eating our lunch.

Mumma and papa have gone to mumma's house to celebrate Raksha Bandhan.

An hour ago, Anshika also joined us and we are having a lot of fun.

"Aww, our little sis missed us?" Abhi teased her and she chucked a cushion at him.

"I am not little, you idiot."

"Yes, yes you are. You are younger than all of us. So you are little for us."

"I am not the only one who is young here, Saanvi is younger than me."

"But you are younger than all of us, except Saanvi. So you would still be the younger one." As Abhi was teasing her, I also decided to have some fun. Besides, it's entertaining to see her all riled up. We know how much she hates when someone calls her 'little'.

"Shut up."

Before anyone could say anything, Sameeksha came to her rescue and said,"Okay enough! Bohot chidha liya tum logo ne ise."

"Thanks bhabhi, you are the only one who understands me. I have got a bunch of idiots in the name of brother."

"Accha! A bunch of idiots, huh! Tujhe toh main baad mein dekhta hun." Bhai said and we all laughed.

Anika nervously chuckled and said to bhabhi,"Please save me from your tyrant husband, bhabhi."

"Shut up, drama queen." Bhai said while rolling his eyes and bhabhi just chuckled and shook her head at Anika, amusingly.

"Okay! I am making coffee for myself, anyone wants anything?" Sameeksha asked.

"Yes, I'd like one cup of coffee, please." Anika and Saanvi said at the same time and then glanced at each other.

"Make a cup of coffee for me too, please." Tanya said.

"Are you making tea?" Anshika asked

"If you want to drink tea then tell me, I will make it for you." Sameeksha replied.

"No, it's okay. Don't make it just for me."

"You are not the only one who would be drinking tea, we all are going to drink it. Don't worry." This time it was Ankit who said this and I am glad he said something.

He has a very different personality than all of us. Calmness and quietness is not in Malhotra siblings' genes, but he has it. He is the most quiet and calm person I have ever seen. We never saw him talk much, he would just say the things he feels is necessary to say.

"Yes, don't worry, Anshika. Everyone drinks tea here." Bhabhi said.

"Bhai, Raghav, Sid, Abhi, Ankit, Aniket and Anshika ke liye chai aur Anika, Saanvi, Tanya and mere liye coffee." Sameeksha counted and was just about to stand up when bhabhi called her.
"And what about me?"

"Aapke liye garma garam dudh."

"What? But why? I don't want to drink that shit. Mujhe bhi coffee chahiye."

"I am sorry but you won't get that. Caffeine is very harmful, especially during pregnancy. It can lead to miscarriage or low birth weight. So, it's better if you avoid drinking anything which contains caffeine." Tanya said and Sameeksha nodded.